Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

have you read the herald sun

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
minux , i do use the roads as intended , that is what most normal people do , you may note above I said that these people should be giving heavier fines and longer confiscations. Dont give me that crock of **** about needing a track out my way , ive been to calder it was over priced and i just wasnt a fan there are many issues in my eyes , but all the state , local and fedral government wants to do is label us all the same and not try coming up with any solutions , i am sure there have been many proposals put forward but they are all just canned . So minux do i understand that you feel everyone should be punished and no solutions put in place to help ease the problem , would you not back a plan for a place to have some fun with your pride and joy , I n=know i sure would , but you are just voicing your say ... fair enough

Calder was overpriced? What you expect them to LOSE money so people can have fun? Business is not about going broke. The government is not here to provide racing facilities for drivers, if proposals have been canned there is usually pretty good reasons as to why. I don't see how everyone is being punished though, almost the entire population uses the roads for what they are intended, there is only a small minority who want to be idiots on tax payer facilities. If people want a place to be idiots, there is myriads of track days all around Victoria, no doubt though they expect to do these for free, which once again comes back to the mentality rivalling that of a 3 year old.

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
i excpect nothing for free but they complain about p plate drivers so often , we dont all have the funding of a race team or of a company that builds cars . all i say is that there needs to be a place to go . by no means do i think that the facility should be tax payer funded . it saddens me that there are people out there that behave like this making every one look bad , it also runs through my mind that the people that i made the post about are the people that would not even use these facilties . I my self would i know several other pepole would aswell but then there are the idiots that just continue to ruin it for us all .

to deter them why arent they made to do something like, clean up oil that the put down on the road , work with a road crew to repair the road surface , visit hospitals and see the victims of major road accidents , be shown wrecks of young hoon drivers that ended badly . im sure there are many options i just hate the fact that in the end the minority ruin it for every one and turn the government off the idea of providing solutions

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I'm not a P plater so I don't give a ****.. and I have never ever been pulled over and 'harassed' by police. I think half the toolkits out there who say that they get picked on and pulled over for no reason are actually full of **** and probably try and drift their VL around every corner they come across.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
all that is a good idea, but they all you get in response will be ~ "it wont happen to me uleh, im too sick a drivah for that to happen bro"
i hate to generalise, but look at the photo in the paper, all too sick to care. its sad really, coz i know how hard the majorty of there parents and grandparents woulda worked to make a life out here for the family and then these wankers abuse it. gives me the shits!

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
yeah im a p plater and i have never been picked on ive been done for a few offences on the road and off the road but i would have to say i havent been picked on . i hate when pepole say that , ive just done the wrong thing and been caught nothing major couple cameras on no p plates displayed (my fault stupid thing to do 3 points for that ) . I know what you mean about the pepole pictured in the paper . oh well what do you do , nothing what can i do , nothing IL JUST HAVE TO GET OVER IT

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Start crushing cars and issuing big fines. Mr Uleh who spent 17k on his p.o.s will think twice if they crush it then make him pay a massive fine that will require a loan ;)

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Start crushing cars and issuing big fines. Mr Uleh who spent 17k on his p.o.s will think twice if they crush it then make him pay a massive fine that will require a loan ;)

No Mr Uleh will just drive harder and faster to avoid getting "caught" and end up killing a car load of people whilst doing it.

These people are generally morons, they are not scared of consequences because simply, they don't think they will be caught.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
No Mr Uleh will just drive harder and faster to avoid getting "caught" and end up killing a car load of people whilst doing it.

These people are generally morons, they are not scared of consequences because simply, they don't think they will be caught.

Which is why all cars should be equipped with GPS for monitoring of "proven" hoons. If they are foiund ina none declared car, they go to jail. Simple fix.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Which is why all cars should be equipped with GPS for monitoring of "proven" hoons. If they are foiund ina none declared car, they go to jail. Simple fix.

That's an awesome idea. After a first offense for speeding or burnout, the police should install a tracking device into all the cars that the person owns, and one of those speed measuring devices.

After that they have to drive with them in the car for 6 months or so (depending how bad the offense was). If they offend again, the police will go down on them like a ton of bricks.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Is that what you use to report hooning? In NSW that line is pretty much like Crimestoppers, for things like driving tends to be pretty ineffective.

Crimestoppers is abit different, in that its more to do with information about a crime thats already been committed. 131 444 is for something thats happening 'right now' or might need police attendance (you be the judge, you see a drunk driver swerving all over the road? i'd want them stopped asap.......).

Never had any issues with things not getting followed up. i know of that guy who i said overtook on double solid lines, he got a fine (due to numerous complaints at the same time) and i know of another dude who got done, because i followed him until the cops pulled him up.