Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Well for about an hour today I had 2 Motorsports under contract! I signed a m5ew contract today, saving a small fortune. Thanks to Super Coach. Legend!
My dealer has gracefully agreed to refund my deposit. So all is good in the universe.
I won't quote figures. Because I don't want to make those feel bad, whom (like me), have paid well above RRP.
There are still a few around if anyone wants one or wants to renegotiate. Ferntree Gully had one auto and one manual as of this morning.
Nice one cuda, you went to super coachs dealer then? Good blokes, I should have got my director from them but I was too late

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Nice one cuda, you went to super coachs dealer then? Good blokes, I should have got my director from them but I was too late
Yeah SLE,
Sure did Mate, and I'm very grateful.

Matphoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS
Well for about an hour today I had 2 Motorsports under contract! I signed a new contract today, saving a small fortune. Thanks to Super Coach. Legend!
My dealer has gracefully agreed to refund my deposit. So all is good in the universe.
I won't quote figures. Because I don't want to make those feel bad, whom (like me), have paid well above RRP.
There are still a few around if anyone wants one or wants to renegotiate. Ferntree Gully had one auto and one manual as of this morning.

Congrats cuda!
I'm jealous. Getting a good deal makes the effort and end product so much sweeter.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Holden didnt set a price cap on DD for 2017, but that hasnt stopped Holden PR doing an article advising dealers to be sensible. You could ring up ACCC or local consumer affairs and ask if you have a leg to stand on. I know people went boonta at Holden when they decided to release another 400 CV8Z's and people went to ACCC.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/518468/...orsport-director-and-magnum-special-editions/

Hi Super Coach,

I read your post where you said a dealer was charging $8500 DD on a W1. WTF??? Surely that warrants an ACCC investigation?
That is just sheer brazen theft.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Hi Super Coach,

I read your post where you said a dealer was charging $8500 DD on a W1. WTF??? Surely that warrants an ACCC investigation?
You would think so, its absurd, the Porsche dealership doesnt even charge that much DD for their cars. For those who missed it, this was the break down for a GTSR W1 Driveaway, expect delivery in July,

Buy Price $203,000

Includes Everything and is Registered in NSW

Dealer Delivery is the only thing that is high $8,500 and abnormal , this would normally run between $1,500 and $2,500 supply and demand will always dictate this price.

The Governments are taking $29,945 LCT , Stamp Duty $8795 and GST $14,904.

The governments are making the most money out of this deal !!!!

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Hi Super Coach,

Theft yes, brazen yes, illegal no.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

This is what needs to be addressed....not DD.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

That's absurd. You could just about buy a Redline with all those taxes.
And the government still cries poor and cuts public services.

This is what needs to be addressed....not DD.
Agreed, but $8500 is bordering on criminal when you consider that all it consists of is the transport to the dealer, removal of the suspension blocks, a quick wash and detail and an inspection. Even the $3-4k they are charging for MSE and Directors is absurd.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That's absurd. You could just about buy a Redline with all those taxes.
And the government still cries poor and cuts public services.

Agreed, but $8500 is bordering on criminal when you consider that all it consists of is the transport to the dealer, removal of the suspension blocks, a quick wash and detail and an inspection. Even the $3-4k they are charging for MSE and Directors is absurd.

I agree it is absurd but it is not "criminal". As I posted previously, it simply capitalism, albeit at its extreme.

Even $1,500 is an over charge for DD.

shadow69

Reaction score
Members Ride
magnum on order
red magnum auto on order $76,000 nzd incl rego. dealer wants $1340 for a genuine tow bar or same for a detachable one. does anyone know any info about the build plaque? dealer told me they will be auctioned off to highest bidder. was wanting build 5 or 51 but dont want to pay the earth for it.

appears they not selling as well as the hsv's over here but i could be wrong. both dealers i spoke to hadnt sold any magnums?

my 1st new car and 1st v8 so i am very excited and cant wait. trying to talk wife into letting me get a walky kit for it!!