Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I was told by my local dealer buld numbers can't be ordered. Despite me reading that they could, in a story in one of the online car sites in Dec. I don't know for sure but I would suspect it will be a lucky dip.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I was told by my local dealer buld numbers can't be ordered. Despite me reading that they could, in a story in one of the online car sites in Dec. I don't know for sure but I would suspect it will be a lucky dip.
I read the same story, but I think it was about getting your 'build number' on the optional car cover.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I read the same story, but I think it was about getting your 'build number' on the optional car cover.
Yeah, your probably right. It would be nice but...

Last edited:

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Well for about an hour today I had 2 Motorsports under contract! I signed a new contract today, saving a small fortune. Thanks to Super Coach. Legend!
My dealer has gracefully agreed to refund my deposit. So all is good in the universe.
I won't quote figures. Because I don't want to make those feel bad, whom (like me), have paid well above RRP.
There are still a few around if anyone wants one or wants to renegotiate. Ferntree Gully had one auto and one manual as of this morning.

Hey 426Cuda, I was in the same boat over night but I had a MSE and Redline under contract at the same time. I couldn’t fault my Redline dealer here in Melbourne, they were a pleasure to deal with and are also refunding my deposit. They just didn’t have a manual MSE left for me to purchase from them. I think I might ended up at Super Coach’s dealer as well. I'll run it in in the trip back from Adelaide.

So... I know where there is a manual Redline with a black roof if anyone is interested. It was scheduled for an early April delivery.

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....
Just had a dealer in Melb call me earlier today asking if I was interested in an auto MSE

Price - around $76K

Said they sold their last manual this morning

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....
The dealer also mentioned a number of Dealer Principals in metro Melb got together and agreed to put the prices of Limited editions up.

Just something they decided, not mandated by Holden.

It's basically profiteering

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The dealer also mentioned a number of Dealer Principals in metro Melb got together and agreed to put the prices of Limited editions up.

Just something they decided, not mandated by Holden.

It's basically profiteering

Or cartel activities ?????

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
My dealer tells me I have until April 24 to lock in my colour and options, and they will have their full list of build allocations including the specials on march 25, so we must be looking at build dates in June/July?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Yes my dealer keeps insisting that my car will be delivered in June