Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
On our build allocation sheets there are indeed June build special editions and the presentation that someone shared with you all (I'm still not sure if this was supposed to be shared with the public, but it's out in the open now), also confirms that wholesale of the vehicles begins in June, so if you live in SA/VIC it's entirely possible you might be driving one in late June.

May build cars were allocated this week and I can't remember without checking the original schedule, but I believe June build gets allocated in a week's time.

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
My dealer is also quoting a June delivery for my MSE subject to confirmation from the factory. They reckon March 31st is the lock in date for colour's and options. Seems a tad early to me?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
My dealer is also quoting a June delivery for my MSE subject to confirmation from the factory. They reckon March 31st is the lock in date for colour's and options. Seems a tad early to me?
My dealer has said the same re the31 March lock in date for changes.

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
Is there any specific reason that the MSE/Magnum/Director buyers are waiting for to finalize on the Color and options.
Is Holden going to reveal the MSE/Magnum/Director in all color combination?

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....
Yes my dealer keeps insisting that my car will be delivered in June

maybe the 1st batch, I'm hearing they'll start making them in May.

I've also heard they are making them in one large batch in August, so who knows really

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....
Heard there are a couple available at FTG holden, 1 manual and 2 auto.

1 auto at GWS oakleigh ...not the footy side:)

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Is there any specific reason that the MSE/Magnum/Director buyers are waiting for to finalize on the Color and options.
Is Holden going to reveal the MSE/Magnum/Director in all color combination?
We won't get the chance to view colours before ordering, colours have to end locked in by march/April, they won't be made till may/June/July/august

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
For those of us who have ordered a Limited Edition whether it be Motorsport, Director or Magnum, I have just been told the following about reserving your build number.

Holden hasn't got these Limited Editions in the system yet so dealers cant put orders in and cannot generate a GMON. Once these cars are in the system and your dealer can actually put your name against one of them, the dealer will then advise you of your GMON.

Then based on your GMON you will get an email from Holden advising that you have purchased a Limited Edition and that they have your GMON, you will then be invited to log in on the private website set up for Limited Edition buyers using your GMON and select your build number. If several people select the same build number, it will go to the first person who selected it and the runners up will get there second choice of build number ( I believe you have to put in a preference from 1-3, but dont hold me to that).

This email probably wont go out until end March, start of April. So hence why some dealers are wanting to lock in details asap, so people can get their order complete and get their GMON as soon as Holden release them so they can reserve what build number they want. You would hate not to get your GMON first because your havent finialsied your order with your dealer because he hasnt chased you up for it and get your GMON late and miss out on selecting your build number. That would be just a slack dealer.

Last edited:

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Dealer called today asking for colour preference. Really struggling to make a decision on colour for my Director, Black, Silver, White or Grey?

I am leaning towards Black or white but I would assume the black doesn't actually get a black roof, it will just be Phantom like the rest of the car, can anyone clarify this?

I do like the Nitrate silver but concerned on the bumpers matching.