Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
It really sucks that for a limited edition model Holden would not offfer the full colour range. I picked son of a gun for my Magnum as i didn't like the red mirrors. Really wanted white but didn't like that combination. LMF would have been great but they didn't offer it...go figure?

GTR69

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Dealer called today asking for colour preference. Really struggling to make a decision on colour for my Director, Black, Silver, White or Grey?

I am leaning towards Black or white but I would assume the black doesn't actually get a black roof, it will just be Phantom like the rest of the car, can anyone clarify this?

I do like the Nitrate silver but concerned on the bumpers matching.
Phantom is the black roof colour used on BRV cars. Calais look good in prestige colours, greys and silvers. Not a fan of black calais.

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Met with the Dealer today and signed a contract for a Motorsport Edition.........Spitfire Green, Wing Spoiler, locking wheel nuts, power hood decal, red wheel caps, sports armour and boot lip protector........$71499 DA.....now the wait begins....delivery July / August estimated...!

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Met with the Dealer today and signed a contract for a Motorsport Edition.........Spitfire Green, Wing Spoiler, locking wheel nuts, power hood decal, red wheel caps, sports armour and boot lip protector........$71499 DA.....now the wait begins....delivery July / August estimated...!
Well in mate!

Comfal

Reaction score

Auto or Manual?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Well done. I changed to Spitfire with all those options too. Our cars will be identical.

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Well done. I changed to Spitfire with all those options too. Our cars will be identical.
Hope everyone doesn't change to Spitfire, after some comments I was hoping for some exclusivity. once you see it in the metal, you know it's going to look special especially with the black highlights.

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Hope everyone doesn't change to Spitfire, after some comments I was hoping for some exclusivity. once you see it in the metal, you know it's going to look special especially with the black highlights.
T
Thanks 426Cuda, my first prefernce was SOAG but changed my mind when I saw a SSVR in Spitfire.....