Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Glad to see your baby has made it home safely Cuda!
Thanks SL/E,
She's still in Adelaide until Tues at the earliest...baring no rollover....faaaaaarrrrqnoooooo, she'll be safely tucked in no time.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
It just goes to show what can be achieved when you do your homework and put a lot of thought into colour schemes and how they enhanced each other.

I know Cuda did a lot of research before deciding on the colours for his car and the outcome is a stunning look that will be just as cool in 40 years as it is today.

The centre bonnet decal is the pièce de résistance and apart from dropping the ride height a little there isn’t a thing I’d do to change it.

Thumps up Cuda, it’s a fantastic looking car.

received_1225479900931697-jpeg.194169

Hey Panhead,
Thanks for that mate and thanks for your input In the my decision too.
As I've said many times, i generally don't lower cars. I haven't for many years anyway. But I read there are now springs developed to work well with the MRC and drop it 25mm. I may just do that...the cruise setting on MRC should still be nice and compliant.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Hey Panhead,
As I've said many times, i generally don't lower cars. I haven't for many years anyway. But I read there are now springs developed to work well with the MRC and drop it 25mm. I may just do that...the cruise setting on MRC should still be nice and compliant.

I love lowered cars but I wouldn't drop yours by much as I'd prefer to keep it close to original.

25mm seems like a good compromise.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Last edited:

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Hey guys, took delivery today and as I mentioned in an earlier post I was changing from red to black on mirrors and DRL surrounds and I am really happy with the end result. For the SOAG owners worried about what it looks like don't as the pictures don't do it justice although I think mine looks great in the pictures anyway. Tints this week and its good to go. First decent run will be today, can't wait. Tried to upload pictures to share but every time i do it says the file is too large for the server. Tried compressing file and still no luck, am I missing something? is there a trick to attaching photos here?
Congrats Mate on your very own piece of history

DMAC0320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Motorsport Edition
Congrats Mate on your very own piece of history
Thanks very much mate, same to you. Extremely happy with the car, and it does feel more special than any others I have owned previoulsy. Sad that it's the end but glad I could own one of the last ever built

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Hey Panhead,

Cuda there’s no need to thank me as it was all your work and your vision on how the car should eventually look.

All I did was agree with your thoughts and going by the photos you really have got it right.

There’ll be a lot of nice cars starting to appear in this thread as the owners begin to receive their deliveries but there won’t be any that’ll out flash your combo.

You’ve done a good job.

Are you going to tint the windows to add a little more to the package?

I think that’s the one thing that’s letting the HULK R down, it would look more menacing with a 35% tint on the sides and back.