Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How Is the ZB going V 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Just have to reply to the comment that someone said in reply to me saying that the ZB 4 cyl petrol turbo 191kw and 350 NM of torque is " prodigious". Well of course that statement is true, it simply means there is plenty of hp and torque,
and comparatively true too of course. The retort that the Merc A45 ( he means the AMG Version) has 337 kw is nonsensical, emotive and deliberately aggressive.
How on earth would any person with half a brain make a comparison with that Merc ... perhaps a $90000 car .. ah yehh .. that give you an insight into the psyche of some people.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
the question now remains: how long will you get? :D

oh i almost forgot, i have a picture that you can use as an avatar ;)
Brochure Cover Image
brochure.jpg

Last edited:

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I also would have thought that one ( I said"1") of the key objectives of this site would be to provide potential buyers of any model some information to help them finalise a purchase decision. By any measure I did that . Yes it became viral .. not my fault until the embedded, rusted on Commodore people rushed in to belittle me. They did not look behind their rusted on views. I provided feedback on how good the ZB 4 cyl petrol turbo. Yes a neighbour bought a wagon after listening to me say that the car is " remarkable ". He thought so too. So I have achieved something. I also see the odd blogger here give good praise to their ZB.

So you know, there are some people that provide their own opinions without fear or favour . We listen to them, not to the single minded bloggers. The motoring reviewers also have to wage "wars" with rusted on people, with people they say too who can the ZB despite the very good reviews it received, people who never sat on or driven the car.

I talk about the car, not the smart A blogs who advance nothing positive on the site.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride

Brochure Cover Image
brochure.jpg
Pictures are teeny behaviours .. they are .. silly.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pictures are teeny behaviours .. they are .. silly.
Is this teen behaviour your subtle way of shutting me up? It's sort of empty blogging
BTW tell me , have you driven a ZB, if so tell me some specifics about it that might indicate that you have actually got in abd driven it .. dont be generic

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Your entire attitude on this forum towards others is like a child that did not get the red lollipop.

You need to get over yourself mate because nobody cares about your crappy 4cyl insignia and its killawasps.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride

Brochure Cover Image
brochure.jpg
Avatars have zip to do with whether a widget is good or not. I loved Hans Christian Anderson's book "Wind in the Willows" as a child, so don't be a child about this stuff

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Just have to reply to the comment that someone said in reply to me saying that the ZB 4 cyl petrol turbo 191kw and 350 NM of torque is " prodigious". Well of course that statement is true, it simply means there is plenty of hp and torque,
and comparatively true too of course. The retort that the Merc A45 ( he means the AMG Version) has 337 kw is nonsensical, emotive and deliberately aggressive.
How on earth would any person with half a brain make a comparison with that Merc ... perhaps a $90000 car .. ah yehh .. that give you an insight into the psyche of some people.

I'd have thought you'd welome being compared to a Merc. Guess not.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/907590/2021-ford-escape-st-line-review/

"Prodigious" Ford for comparison then.

Status
Not open for further replies.