Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much will it sell for?

HarryHoudini

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 VN Wagon..2012 VE Sportwagon.
Truth is management can be real pricks. One boss I know (not automotive industry) was tasked with calling in each subordinate and sitting them down for the talk. He had to sack 2/3 of his staff, some 40 people, which was gut wrenching for him. Once this task was completed, he himself was called in by his boss and given his marching orders. Really felt for the guy as I knew he struggled with the retrenchments (would of helped if he was a sociopath).

Guess we’ll find out soon enough how much Buttner can be believed when his jaw and lips move.

Yep,standard technique in the Business World especially with Multinationals,get a person to do the dirty work and then when he(she) is finished Senior Management show shock/horror at what he's done and sack him.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I think he'll toe the line; Holden don't sell any proper cars you can tow with any more. :(
:D
Doh, obviously I meant toe the line :p I blame apple auto correct o_O

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Yep,standard technique in the Business World especially with Multinationals,get a person to do the dirty work and then when he(she) is finished Senior Management show shock/horror at what he's done and sack him gratitude for taking the heat and give him a golden parachute.
there you go, fixed that for you :p