Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to "alter" bumper...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Definantly man!! I give u a little bit of stick about the lights, but it is your car and mod the **** out of it if you like!!

I reckon you should colour code your 'ceptors to the colour of your car too. That would look alright!

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
I think go for it. do what you want to it. custom up the front bar. maybe even go to the local wreckers and see what you can get from later model that may fit with a little effort(may have to cut a little). Make the whole car custom

each to there own.

did have that though...Would like the round tail lights, but VN/VP only came with the standard or clear altezza and was thinking of working out a way to make them...But would also like the "change" my interior...make the hole in the console a little bigger so it can hold CDs

EDIT: Never actualy said this, but your exhaust sounds awesome :thumbsup: was great driving behind you on the cruise and hearing it :D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
The round tail lights? Oh kinda like the Monaro ones on VT's and VX's but the black style ones?

In all honesty, i used to wonder why they never made those for VN / VP in sedan. You can buy them for the VN - VS wagon and utes, but not for sedans. I THINK there are a few places that can make up custom tail light lenses.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Definantly man!! I give u a little bit of stick about the lights, but it is your car and mod the **** out of it if you like!!

I reckon you should colour code your 'ceptors to the colour of your car too. That would look alright!

To me that would be too much green, in theory, but unless I saw what it actually looked like I wouldn't like the idea of it :whistling but may be getting new wheels so shouldn't have to do anything with them...except kick myself for bying 4 new treads then going out and bying new wheels XD

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
The round tail lights? Oh kinda like the Monaro ones on VT's and VX's but the black style ones?

In all honesty, i used to wonder why they never made those for VN / VP in sedan. You can buy them for the VN - VS wagon and utes, but not for sedans. I THINK there are a few places that can make up custom tail light lenses.

yes those ones....Was annoyed that they only made them for the Ute and Wagon in VN/VP...I like round things for some reason :s lol....Also wanna modify the dash to make all the gages round (like in some older cars, and sports cars and marine vehicles)

dash_gauges2.jpg

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
If you can't be ****ed modding the dash, you can buy gauge cup holders that you slot into your "a" pillars inside your car (those pillars inside your car left and right side of the windscreen) and hold 3 gauges.

Check Rarespares.com they have them. Actually they have alot of stuff you would probably like.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
If you can't be ****ed modding the dash, you can buy gauge cup holders that you slot into your "a" pillars inside your car (those pillars inside your car left and right side of the windscreen) and hold 3 gauges.

Check Rarespares.com they have them. Actually they have alot of stuff you would probably like.

yeah I know about them...Wanted to change ALL gauges....