Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to "alter" bumper...

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
do the mesh it would look good its your car :) i would do mesh i think it looks good and i would put a ******** right at the front

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
I wanna know NOW and if we went to a drag stip NOW you would either be running behind me, or driving behind me in a Pulsar :whistling

EDIT: And I don't need to go that fast, you only have to blow on them and they spin...I'm sure 10k would do it...I have seen them light up, but just not sure how well they will half covered by the grille...
It's a manual though, that's good :thumbsup:

Well, then just drive down my street and i'll tell you if they're good? Or come flying down Sharps Rd and i'll tell you Just dont switch on any of your other christmas lights.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
do the mesh it would look good its your car :) i would do mesh i think it looks good and i would put a neon strip right at the front

*slaps you* you like to give away the secret idea....That was my plan...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
It's a manual though, that's good :thumbsup:

Well, then just drive down my street and i'll tell you if they're good? Or come flying down Sharps Rd and i'll tell you Just dont switch on any of your other christmas lights.

lol...may have to do it with all lights off as their not that bright...

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
*slaps you* you like to give away the secret idea....That was my plan...

:-o my bad hahaha i didnt know that ummm no body read my last post :) its not real haaha

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
You told me earlier, can't be THAT secret!

Then whats the use of having them if your lights have to be off? *AM CONFUSED*

Well I did tell you because I trust your word and know their is no bias opinion :thumbsup: lol

Well they are red and blue lights so yeah if they were any brighter and could be well seen with lights on then I'd get pulled over....alot...
But the reason you can't really tell they are there with lights on is because the glare from the head lights...

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Well I did tell you because I trust your word and know their is no bias opinion :thumbsup: lol

Well they are red and blue lights so yeah if they were any brighter and could be well seen with lights on then I'd get pulled over....alot...
But the reason you can't really tell they are there with lights on is because the glare from the head lights...
What do you mean no bias? How can i be bias in relation to neon on grill? *even more confused*

LMAO, so your being like a cop? I understand the glare factor and not being bright, but why have themthere if they're not going to get noticed by you or others? :S

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
maybe we should keep it at that :whistling lol...

Lol, na...well if you were to take a guess I'm sure the word "lights" would come to mind....They are turbines that spin while the car is moving and light up....and yet to know if they do where they are...can't exactly drive and look at the front of my car at the same time :bang:

lol nope lights would have been the last thing i would have thought of there. But good on you mate :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i'm sure they look sick, and wicked, grouse and tuff when they do what you aren't sure they do!

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
What do you mean no bias? How can i be bias in relation to neon on grill? *even more confused*

LMAO, so your being like a cop? I understand the glare factor and not being bright, but why have themthere if they're not going to get noticed by you or others? :S

Exactly what I mean....You can't be bias :p lol

Well, I assume they wont be VERY noticeable while my lights are on...

@vlv8vic - I know "what" they do, just dont know how they look while driving...