Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VR-VS] How To Install AU Thermo Fans Into VN-VS V8

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammmed Slammed Blown VT SS 3:9 Shift Kitted
That's what I was thinking mate, have to have a play with em see what happens

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
That's what I was thinking mate I'll have to have a play with them and see what happens

holster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1 V8
I have tired the AU and Mondeo thermo's in my VP V8. The Mondeo's worked a bit better than the AU as they fit the radiator without overhang.
I just used a Davies Craig digital thermo switch to start one fan then the other one kicks in 10 seconds later and it works great.
I'm now running a BF FG Falcon single thermo.
Works the best out of all of them and seems to push as much air as the stock clutch fan.

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tnx for the input mate , how thick are the Mondeo n bf ones as I've 80mm to play with between rad n s/c pulley. Looking at 12 inch JDM on eBay flow 850 cfm $65 for back up fan n another one with 1400 CFM for $104 for main fan, should do the trick with a home made alloy shroud

holster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1 V8
Tnx for the input mate , how thick are the Mondeo n bf ones as I've 80mm to play with between rad n s/c pulley. Looking at 12 inch JDM on eBay flow 850 cfm $65 for back up fan n another one with 1400 CFM for $104 for main fan, should do the trick with a home made alloy shroud

I will measure and post the dimensions for you.