Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HRT / HSVDT - and TWR

05 VZ SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 M6 Silver
Hi guys, what is everyone hearing about the recent ownership issues with the TWR stable? I have heard they are out, but have heard that it has all been sorted....

Whats everyones take on it?

featherduster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
Hearing their licence's have been revoked because there is a belief the Tom has a hand in both camps.

Hasn't this already been an issue, then skaife "bought" HRT

So the only problem i can see is that HRT are using the wrong cheque book

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
its been said that if the teams come good and produce the proof of ownership papers everything will be fine and they will be able to race.
makes ya wonder y they let it go this far and just didnt cough them up in the first place?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
wasn't this an issue a couple of years ago when they stopped the HRT/kmart/PWR (team Brock i think it was then) testing cause TWR had a stake in each and there was supposidly colaberation between teams/test results etc. sounds like once again they are trying to stop the Holden charge before the season even starts again. one way to slow the new VE. this is BS, once again AVESCO playing to the concerns of the Ford teams that are worried

featherduster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais
A question - the teams are currently NOT attached to the v8 supercars at all (no licence), what is stopping them from testing the cars everyday until their licence is restored ?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
It says in the article that both teams are in th clear and TEGA are satisfied. Bring the Clipsal.
Click Me

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I haven't read a huge amount into this other than what you mentioned above Daron but wow this is just crippling to the say the least.

I am actually reconsidering my tickets to the Clipsal, with the drivers I follow out of contention I hardly see any point in following the V8's at all anymore.

IMHO since parity was bought in for fairly obvious reasons the sport has really gone downhill.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
yeah well if kellys dont race ill be pissed
we need the young blood into the system so its alive in 10 more yrs