Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HRT / HSVDT - and TWR

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Well this is all very gay if its true!

Banning the HRT team from the season... wtf.... Skaife not racing.. pfft... who's gonna watch that?

Bet all FORD fans r happy n grinning ear to ear...

Edit...

Just read some more... the issue is resolved...
Still, how gay that it came up!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah its all been resolved.

Couldn't just be trying to get more ratings would it channel 7?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
isn't it funny that team kiwi are now driving a ford because they have a deal for technical co-operation with another ford team and prodrive. sounds sus to me with all the crap about HRT/HSV etc

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Yeah its all been resolved.

Couldn't just be trying to get more ratings would it channel 7?

Haha - i friggin hate channel 7 with a passion

I'm really glad that Niel Crompo has signed on - because i would struggle to watch it on 7 otherwise, HRT or no HRT.

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
by the sounds of it tega isnt complainin bout the sharing of info they are questioning that tom walkinshaw owns both teams if not true ther should be no problems wif providing the papers to let em race
and as for sbr selling engines and the like this is a business deal apart from supplying engines they dont have anything to do wif the other teams as far as test results and the like go and wif bright owning his own team last year if u listened to news and stuff u would have realised that britek were only allowed 3 test days instead of 6
where as toll and hsv are linked togeather as in they share all of their info between each other but they r indivudially owned

Trav001

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL 3.3 Litre 5 speed, 2002 VY Executive
I read a report saying Toll HSV has the green light, but TEGA is still waiting on some paper work from HRT and the 'dobber' was Garry Rogers Motorsport :ranting: (batrayal!)

VC_HDT

Reaction score
trying to stitch the wife to get a better car
Members Ride
VC HDT, VN Berlina & WIFES VR Stato
as for sbr selling engines and the like this is a business deal apart from supplying engines

so why does everyone question walkinshaw when he does something similar?

wif bright owning his own team last year if u listened to news and stuff u would have realised that britek were only allowed 3 test days instead of 6

i did not hear that so i apologise, but did fpr only get 3 days too?

where as toll and hsv are linked togeather as in they share all of their info between each other but they r indivudially owned

isnt all the problem concerning 2 team ownership or sharing info? because technically hasnt SBR shared engine info also?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I read a report saying Toll HSV has the green light, but TEGA is still waiting on some paper work from HRT and the 'dobber' was Garry Rogers Motorsport :ranting: (batrayal!)

haha of course he was. Take out the big guns and look who suddenly becomes one of the top holden teams.