Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

i built this car up from **** when i was 12

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
thanks for the spam guys u know its good support ayy especially tho i posted from a phone that only allows 20 characters and i only became a member about 2 days ago.. but anyway im working on getting before and after pics but have to deal with school and work first. but anyway it was a completely stock sl with only a paintjob and stock wheels. ill have some pictures up in about an hour but until then u can keep spamming.

Hey Vlax

Don't worry about the fools hatin on ya, looks like a tidy VL, looking forward to some more pics, before/during and after, bit of a DYI guy myself, plenty of tech help on here too.

Dunno why so much hate in the world.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Cool man. Have you changed all the suspension/brakes/exhaust/interior/engine/everything?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
more info more pics future mods etc it would look better in undercote imo.

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
Take a pic of the engine bay with your phone and post it up..

Keen to see.....

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
pics of the engine bay are uploading now. im not sure what the extarctors are maybe some one could help with that. and its a fuel lab fuel pressure regulator

everything else is just replaced stock because i blew all my money just trying to get it to start. the brake boostr is from a vn calais and so are the seats..

can anyone help me upload these photos it keeps sayin that errers are occorring and ive tried the basic uploader and the the other one

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
can anyone help me upload these photos it keeps sayin that errers are occorring and ive tried the basic uploader and the the other one

upload to photobucket then copy the

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
ok the first 3 photos are from when i had the car for the first 2 weeks. my ipod has a full videeo of how much of a dump it was. no door cards and torn seats cracks in the dash .. i think its a really tidy rb30 and i think ive done a pretty good job till now
next thing im looking for is an lsd disc break rear end, cold intake, aero body kit and a 5spd manual,

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
cannons sound ****. just run the pipe straight through from the muffler box