Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I miss my car already :(

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
omg how can you do it!!!, an i will post sum fotos when its returned :p

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Longest two times I went without my car was when I went to Recruits for the RAAf (3 months) and second time was when I went to Iraq (4.5months).

Sucked arse big time!!

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
one week. every week. and i hate it. i cuddle her when i get home. after the missus of course lol lol. dont look at me weird some of us do cuddle our cars :rofl:

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
just remember the good times

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
i didnt have my vn for 2 weeks, a week it sat in the driveway then a week at the mechs...but the mechanic got me mine back on the deadline he gve me which was good :) ...

at the moment im love sick haha, havent spoken to my woman since last friday :( lol...

cheers, Todd

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
hah, i dont miss it as much any more if i dont get it back by friday thsi weekend will kill me.... i had a look at progress on monday, they were doing the primer at that stage.. few little dints taken out, and they said there was no rust at all :D, im leaving her compltly debadged too, and the side door strip/mould off too.. shoudl look good i think

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
when i had my vp i missed it when it was stolen, i didnt get it back till a month later when police found it, such a shitty feeling , looking out the window to find ur car gone cos some lowlife stole it, then finding it looking nothing like it was before(found it with my mags gone, smashed window, all interior ripped out all over the place), i tell u now when i got that car back it was never the same,they thrashed the **** outta it as i saw lots of rubber up in the rear right guard. I would never wish getting their car stolen upon nobody apart from ppl who steal cars, which i wish they were locked up for life!!!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
11 months and 14 days. Heres a lesson....don't do 125 in an 85 whilst talking on your phone to your boss and not knowing that a P-Plate had fallen down....talk about being reamed LOL

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
ouch :( i cant see how pplz can do it loosing there licence and all..