Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
All that video proves is that there are no visitors in the waiting room. Back in April/May NZ hospitals would have looked much the same in visitor waiting rooms as there were no visitors allowed! I had a quick look on the website for that facility in the video, They are using online check-in systems so patients don't have to go through that stuff at reception. Great way to stop people interacting and potentially spreading the virus and as a bonus on one milling around in a waiting room/reception.

People looking for conspiracies will find one at around every corner. Do you believe everything you see online?

edit;btw, I'll let you in on a little secret, all the sick people are up in the wards or in ED if they came via an ambulance....

You are not very bright...

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
All that video proves is that there are no visitors in the waiting room. Back in April/May NZ hospitals would have looked much the same in visitor waiting rooms as there were no visitors allowed! I had a quick look on the website for that facility in the video, They are using online check-in systems so patients don't have to go through that stuff at reception. Great way to stop people interacting and potentially spreading the virus and as a bonus on one milling around in a waiting room/reception.

People looking for conspiracies will find one at around every corner. Do you believe everything you see online?

edit;btw, I'll let you in on a little secret, all the sick people are up in the wards or in ED if they came via an ambulance....

That video also proves that more people should be on medication.

Schizophrenia seems to be common with alot of these protesters and generally over excitable people.

My favorite bit is when their voice starts to raise and the pitch rises, right at that moment you know your onto a winner.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Maybe the people that live there know better than we do and are getting sick and tired of the bullshit...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
That video also proves that more people should be on medication.

Schizophrenia seems to be common with alot of these protesters and generally over excitable people.

My favorite bit is when their voice starts to raise and the pitch rises, right at that moment you know your onto a winner.

It was the same sort of people during WW2 that were trying to tell the other Jews what was going on while they were being turned into fertiliser ...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You are not very bright...
And there you go again, A logical explanation for a video you linked with little context pretending to be another conspiracy theory and your only reply is a insult. I know 5yo's that have more witt.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
And there you go again, A logical explanation for a video you linked with little context pretending to be another conspiracy theory and your only reply is a insult. I know 5yo's that have more witt.

Your idea of logical is laughable.

An insult? Stop being a shifty hypocrite insulting others and then trying to put it back on them.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Pot, kettle, black!

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
It was the same sort of people during WW2 that were trying to tell the other Jews what was going on while they were being turned into fertiliser ...

LOL

If you're suggesting that a hospital that is applying the current best practice at infection control is some way typical to people denying genocide then you really need to have a good hard think about what you are actually saying.

Maybe you actually believe what you are saying, I hope not though.

Meh

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
LOL

If you're suggesting that a hospital that is applying the current best practice at infection control is some way typical to people denying genocide then you really need to have a good hard think about what you are actually saying.

Maybe you actually believe what you are saying, I hope not though.

Meh

Have you been drinking? WTF are you talking about?

Last edited: