Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Stupid people do stupid things that put people at risk, the two girls from QLD that traveled from Melbourne. The girl from Sydney that filmed herself at road blocks. Lizzy in Bunnings... People like that are what is causing this "second wave".
Hahaha, those described dumb knuckles must be the winners to the peak stupidity contest... where can they pick up their prise?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Not at all. Do some research. I find your opinion ignorant. Like the rest of the sheep.

I hear Florida is a good place to visit this time of year...

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I 100% blame the incompetent, corrupt Andrews government. Our second wave came directly from the botched hotel quarantine drama and the allowed BLM protest.

Do some research into the hotel quarantine shitstorm. It’s actually hard to try and comprehend how they could go so wrong.

Unfortunately it looks like NSW might be heading down the same path. Will you then blame the incompetent Liberal government?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Do some research into the hotel quarantine shitstorm. It’s actually hard to try and comprehend how they could go so wrong.

You mean like greedy capitalist pig security companies taking on contracts that they had no way of completing in their own right, thus sub-contracting out at far lower rates to less scrupulous businesses who then proceeded to hire low skilled, untrained workers via an app on low rates of pay and failed to ensure they did their job properly ?

That kind of research ?

The judicial enquiry will shed more light on this matter, hopefully including the involvement of the feds.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
The US government have warned their people not to travel to NZ because they have 23 active cases. They obviously haven't been told they won't be allowed into the country anyway. I imagine there quite a few countries that would like to have the problem that NZ has.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
You mean like greedy capitalist pig security companies taking on contracts that they had no way of completing in their own right, thus sub-contracting out at far lower rates to less scrupulous businesses who then proceeded to hire low skilled, untrained workers via an app on low rates of pay and failed to ensure they did their job properly ?

That kind of research ?

The judicial enquiry will shed more light on this matter, hopefully including the involvement of the feds.

And who dished out these contracts? Andrews. Declining the offer of ADF help from the federal government right around the same time he was arguing over the Road and belt agreement with China, right around the time China screwed the world over. Can’t wait to see him out the door, and hopefully before a judge.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Unfortunately it looks like NSW might be heading down the same path. Will you then blame the incompetent Liberal government?

I’m a labour voter, so that has nothing to my opinion on this.