Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Intermittent problem with central locking

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
92109213 is what i would have fitted, without seeing that list
it is sept 2001 to sept 2002 low level, i know it is factory fitted to VXii low, it is in my wifes car from new
that gregory or haynes photo lists a 20 which i think should be 213
which is fitted to VUii S and SS,

at this stage i would roll the dice on that set i linked earlier, contact them before purchase, i dont like the line "ecu kit only"
or fit a standard dash and another 213 bcm

Bay 13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT.
Holden tell me a 213 goes into it, but i dont think i trust them on that. 213 isnt on that whole list so i think its an aftermarkety one they advertise as a suiting a low vehicle. But i dont think all low vehicles suit it.
Depends on the idiot who changed the mods on the car, if they changed the loom and upgraded and used a ECU and a low BCM then your car wont talk English just double dutch. I know you pulled the fuse for the door locks but what bothered me you said the actuator was hot, could it be a fault between the door and kick panel those wires are known to crack from whiplash, just a guess.

Go and get a print out from Holden then you know for real...

Also you said it may of had a alarm fitted, if this is the case I say that where your problem is, after market alarms should only be used to suit that make so you can use the same fob, I fitted one to my car and there a lot of cutting and splicing into the BCM harness, this could explain all your car symptoms if those wires were not correctly bridged once it was removed. I also added the auto window closer module that goes into the after market alarm, more cutting and splicing to the window master switch, :) , if the box was in the car it be up front behind the floor vent, remove the side of console in the drivers foot-well, that's where I have mine... All the best.