Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Introduction - 1984 VK Calais

Largey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Berlina
Thanks project_87.

firstly I'll say I really like wit the Calais rims. Great idea to clean up their look. I'll dig up some pics tomorrow for you, and when I said a suprising amount of acceleration increase let's face it... Any increase from the v6 in my k is pretty bloody surprising :) I jus happened across them, and have enjoyed them (once I painted over the bummer signs) so thought I'd share.

I'm jus about to start a thread for my vk, been a while since the build so gotta remember things first

Largey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Berlina
Oh and I have a set of wether shields I bought a few months ago from on my car, ill pics them too

I found this on eBay and the store was 5 mins down the rd. ordered them and they were ready two days later. I obviously got the dark ones to match the tint but they're also available in green and clear, I used the supplied double sided tape on the edge and my choice of the fittings included and they work well with no leaks anywhere.

Holden VK VL Commodore Door Plastic Weathershield | eBay

And also the wheels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 288

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Been some time since an update - I've since painted my venetians off white (looks good) and fitted my drivers side weather shield. Photos soon -

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Car officially on club registration now! Had a good chat with the club owner. He reckons leave the car as it is... leave the 202 etc all stock. Car will be locked away for years to come and only driven occasionaly as I can only take it out 45 times a year .. lol

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Hi everyone -

My refusal of modern motoring remains ever vigilant and my frustration of sharing the road with today's environmentally conscious, import supporting, latte sipping flag-burners has encouraged me to further preserve the VK and wave the Holden flag ever higher. Club Registration.

Since the last update I've added white venetians, drivers side weather shield, new tyres and club plates.

Hope you all like and thanks for having a look!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Car officially on club registration now! Had a good chat with the club owner. He reckons leave the car as it is... leave the 202 etc all stock. Car will be locked away for years to come and only driven occasionaly as I can only take it out 45 times a year .. lol

Once per week less crappy weather days and you're done.

And looking great in those pics. Makes me miss my old one.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Very nice mate, what club did you end up with?

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Thanks mate, I'm with Kinglake Phoenix Rod and Custom