Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iphone5 or Samsung galaxy s4?

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
I have no doubt there will always be stupid people inhabiting this earth, I've learned to live with it.

Good call on the One, HTC lost me when they took my ability to add storage away, but I'm a storage whore and can never have enough.

With all this "cloud" stuff going around that's not so much an issue now. I do miss the micro SD card though....

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
With all this "cloud" stuff going around that's not so much an issue now. I do miss the micro SD card though....

Clouds great until you run out of data on your plan.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
iPhone for quality, get a protector case, ones being advertised onTV with built in bottle opener

It was the build quality that decided it for me on the iphone , in the shop holding both a Samsung Galaxy and iphone in my hands , the iphone somehow felt more sturdy , the shop assistant said , that even though at that time , the older 4s iphone was a bit cheaper than the the newer Galaxy , he would have a iphone for the reason of better build quality , and reliability .

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

Not much good for streaming your movie/music collection to the car or home theatre and quick sharing large files with family, friends or colleagues. They come in real handy at LAN parties with backups of all the games being played that day for anyone who somehow ends up with corrupt files. I can walk around with 90Gb on one device.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Build quality reliability and mobile carries sales peoples views are all very subjective.

My nephew has had no less than 10 I phones. Broken all of them, is this quality issues no - He takes them onto the work site and brakes them his fault.
His work friend has had around 5 Galaxy's and did the same and again its his fault.

My niece, iphone5 signal issues volume issues battery issues (she claims its viber) volume buttons upside down YES upside down check yours. That's quality and build issues.
My friend bought her first Galaxy s3. 4 months, restarts when camera is used on od occasions crashes when some apps are opened. Spent half the time in the shop. Quality and build issues admitted by Samsung who replaced her phone free of charge as they should.

In the end get what ever you want, because so many parts are built by others this reliability buikd quality line is so subjective with phones. The only real difference id the operating systems because parts are do broadly shared.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
Build quality reliability and mobile carries sales peoples views are all very subjective.

My nephew has had no less than 10 I phones. Broken all of them, is this quality issues no - He takes them onto the work site and brakes them his fault.
His work friend has had around 5 Galaxy's and did the same and again its his fault.

My niece, iphone5 signal issues volume issues battery issues (she claims its viber) volume buttons upside down YES upside down check yours. That's quality and build issues.
My friend bought her first Galaxy s3. 4 months, restarts when camera is used on od occasions crashes when some apps are opened. Spent half the time in the shop. Quality and build issues admitted by Samsung who replaced her phone free of charge as they should.

In the end get what ever you want, because so many parts are built by others this reliability buikd quality line is so subjective with phones. The only real difference id the operating systems because parts are do broadly shared.

i couldnt count the amount of iphones ive gone though....

but no my volume buttons aren't upside down lol

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
i couldnt count the amount of iphones ive gone though....

but no my volume buttons aren't upside down lol
Thats why so many are avabile to replace screens now.

Not that it matters as we know which ways up and down :D.