Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this the right part for my car?

lbennett19

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega sv6
Hey everyone, just hoping for some quick help, I've got a 2011 VE Omega sv6, I was looking to add a manifold and spacer (After hearing all the praise from you guys on other posts) was just hoping someone could confirm this is the right item I'm looking for, just dont want to dish out the cash for a part that wont fit.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/MI636

Cheers guys

If this is wrong could someone please point me in the direction of the right part, thanks again

Cam-ralph

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
I’m going to say no. As you say you have an Omega (not an SV6) which is only a 3ltr not a 3.6ltr as this kit states it’s for, it also states it’s for the LLT engine and I can only assume your car has the LFW engine.

They sell kits for your engine on that very same site you just need to go to the engine tab and select your engine and then it will bring up all components applicable to your engine.