Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
That's what manslaughter is.

Fact is, people were telling him to get off his neck because he stopped moving. Either the cop is stupid or simply didn't give a ****. He had 9 minutes and 26 seconds to consider his course of action and he never intended to lift his knee. His justification after the event when in the patrol car made that crystal clear.

This is what they call consequences for your actions, something cops seems to have not had before. Split second decisions are one thing but this was a train wreck in slow motion.

True.
I can see him being successful in getting the 2nd and maybe the 3rd degree charges overturned at appeal.

You know he might've just been that scared of George that he thought if he was lieing and he got off his neck he could end up hurt. Or maybe he hated him and killed him in the 1st degree?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I can't figure out why he was found guilty on 3 different charges for the same event, that's a weird quirk of the US justice system.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Either way I can see this dragging on and on I bet it'll still be in the courts in 3 years time.
Then you get that clown sleepy joe saying the justice system shouldn't of taken so long.... Well bugger me if that ain't contempt of the court.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Either way I can see this dragging on and on I bet it'll still be in the courts in 3 years time.
Then you get that clown sleepy joe saying the justice system shouldn't of taken so long.... Well bugger me if that ain't contempt of the court.

Sleepy Joe? He's done more in less time than the last President and not set foot on a golf course yet.

Don't mistake a lack of tweets or press conferences for the amount of work been done.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Sleepy Joe? He's done more in less time than the last President and not set foot on a golf course yet.

Don't mistake a lack of tweets or press conferences for the amount of work been done.

If you call cancelling pipe lines and redoing boarder policy for no reason work then yes he's been flat out. Heck he's soooooo busy he can't even do press conferences and it's not because he has trouble seeing his teleprompter nooo it's because he's busy.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Of course they will, it's standard practice. This is far from over for sure but it's the first step in the right direction on the issue of police brutality!
What about recidivist behavior?
That's what led to all of this.
Aren't prisons "Correctional facilities?"

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Once upon a time, religion was the opium of the masses.
Now it's the media.
If a lie is told long enough, it becomes the truth. Ah stuff it, lets have rioting protest!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
What about recidivist behavior?
That's what led to all of this.
Aren't prisons "Correctional facilities?"

A lot of prisons in the US are privately run so no, not correctional facilities at all, just profit centers and I'm sure recidivist behavior = profit.

If you call cancelling pipe lines and redoing boarder policy for no reason work then yes he's been flat out. Heck he's soooooo busy he can't even do press conferences and it's not because he has trouble seeing his teleprompter nooo it's because he's busy.

He did that on the first day, why don't you check out everything else he's done since day 2.

The big difference is Biden doesn't tweet everytime he does something to boast about how big or how marvelous he is.

Isn't it refreshing that there is a politician who isn't a media whore and stoking his own fire all the time?