Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
He began convincing his dull masses that mail in votes would lead to fraud nice and early even though there's only evidence to support the complete opposite. Then claimed the election was rigged with no evidence and ignoring any due process. He refused to concede defeat and continued revving his most unhinged devotees with wartime words who he clearly knew had the potential to be violent. And that's exactly what happened. Ambiguous by law does not make it any less morally and ethically deplorable. He's just another slime monster in the cesspit who has all his supporters duped and drunk on petulance

If it was just some evangelical cult leader you'd all be disgusted but in politics people like to label their dog sh!t and argue it's the most polished

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
You say he incited it but the Senate couldn't agree on that.

The same Senate and Congress Republicans that complained the new commission into January 6th isn't bipartisan, after voting not to have a bipartisan one?

Did you watch the 40 minute video to make up your own mind Shane?
Or still sticking to not watching things you don't agree with, reinforcing the echo chamber you live in.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
And many a political pundit from a land far far away from the subject are running out of wax...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55640437

To suggest that because we live in another country that we do not have some idea of what is going on is erroneous. We get a steady flow of news from the USA that turns into a deluge come election time. Someone who was unaware of the situation could be forgiven for thinking that Australia was part of the USA. If I was asked of my opinion of what is happening in Poland or Zaire or for that matter most countries in the world I would have no idea. However opinions are like arses, everyone has one.

When Trump first came on the scene my first thoughts were is that he was a buffoon. That view has not changed. I now add narcist to those thoughts. However prior to his election he said that he would withdraw troops from foreign countries. He wanted to stop the USA from being the worlds policeman. I applauded this view, unfortunately this did not happen. It was a bit like Obama promising to close Guantanamo. Likewise this didn't happen.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Interestingly, Biden has achieved the feat of pulling out of Afghanistan, whether or not it was the right choice is another matter.

15SUPERSPORT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore/Chevy SS
To suggest that because we live in another country that we do not have some idea of what is going on is erroneous. We get a steady flow of news from the USA that turns into a deluge come election time. Someone who was unaware of the situation could be forgiven for thinking that Australia was part of the USA. If I was asked of my opinion of what is happening in Poland or Zaire or for that matter most countries in the world I would have no idea. However opinions are like arses, everyone has one.

When Trump first came on the scene my first thoughts were is that he was a buffoon. That view has not changed. I now add narcist to those thoughts. However prior to his election he said that he would withdraw troops from foreign countries. He wanted to stop the USA from being the worlds policeman. I applauded this view, unfortunately this did not happen. It was a bit like Obama promising to close Guantanamo. Likewise this didn't happen.
I meant you no disrespect. It is difficult not to have some idea of what's going on. It's just that some opine about others' pile of turd whilst polishing their own heap of fertilizer.
While I am conservative, my views of the former president don't stray far from your own. I believe the term narcissistic egomaniac may in this case be an understatement. He cannot seem to distance himself from his own mouth, that is a difficult thing to do when you keep shoving your own foot in it. Those things being said, I believe his policies were better for our nation than those we are adopting now. I could go into those and compare the two ideals, but something tells me that we've a few here that will eagerly take to the task without needing any assistance from me.
Perhaps it's a bit different for me having "boots on the ground" and not getting much input from mainstream media, anchored so far left that the boat looks like it's in a NASCAR race. My politics are more of a V8 Supercar type. A little left and a little right is just fine with me, as long as my car, and my country, are moving forward.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Interestingly, Biden has achieved the feat of pulling out of Afghanistan, whether or not it was the right choice is another matter.

He also had Gaza attacking Israel too.