Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
wow, whats doign there... 'objects in mirror are losing'?? anyway... not a bad car mate...

haha thanks Dave, i sense a "but" coming? :p

uploads some vid lthlthrt u know u wanna! and yeh if u can see em in the mirror is means ur beating them! lol yeh jeff said he would "buff" and "polish" my "intake manifold" too...

Do it Jacob! haha.if your serious Damien i'm sure we can work something out,would look much nicer,which reminds me,i need to call you later today

hey didnt you nearly kill yourself and get bogged on the last cruise?

:rofl:

no where near killing myself, but i did get bogged rofl clipped a mud patch and kciked out pretty hard >< rofl

pretty dammn hard :thumbsup: lol

i saw the ?? behind ur quote so thought ya didnt get why he put em there

Think i'm over the idea of lowering it for now,i like going over speed bumps etc. at more than 5ks lol.maybe next year.just finish the manifold off,tint the indicators and painting and think i'm done.
Maybe remove all the stickers,the objects ones are crooked,but they all are good for a laugh haha

:idea: haha

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
are you going to take the "every k over is a thriller" are you? just cut the springs and be done with it lol... (insert sarcasm smiley face thing here)... havent got round to that movie yet lol, talk about lazy, ill defintaly have to do it tomorrow lol. maybe you can buff and polish my engine as well once youve finished damo's...just a thought lol

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
are you going to take the "every k over is a thriller" are you? just cut the springs and be done with it lol... (insert sarcasm smiley face thing here)... havent got round to that movie yet lol, talk about lazy, ill defintaly have to do it tomorrow lol. maybe you can buff and polish my engine as well once youve finished damo's...just a thought lol

Probably not,not sure, i have my on/off days with that sticker :p wouldn't mind a clean look on the car overall,but the sticker is hilarious haha. and no Jacob :banstick: lol,very lazy,but who am i to talk haha.ahhhhhhhhhhhh <.< well it is an idea isn't it... :p

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Probably not,not sure, i have my on/off days with that sticker :p wouldn't mind a clean look on the car overall,but the sticker is hilarious haha. and no Jacob :banstick: lol,very lazy,but who am i to talk haha.ahhhhhhhhhhhh <.< well it is an idea isn't it... :p

yes it is, and while your shining mine you can hide all the wires as well lol. i say just leave it on, same as those stickers inside lol, that way when the cops are behind you flashing there lights at you you can have a laugh... take a photo if that ever happens. yea i must have picked up the laziness from you haha.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
i must have picked up the laziness from you haha.

here's a pic back at "standard" height.could swear the rear end has been smoking marijuana or something :hmmm:

DSC_0207.jpg

anywho.parked on rooftop shopping centre not near any cars and come over to see this. some people are just wa:upyours:kas

DSC_0208.jpg

heres a removal attempt with scratch x.but no luck.paint is scratched off :supersad:

DSC_0211.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS

here's a pic back at "standard" height.could swear the rear end has been smoking marijuana or something :hmmm:

DSC_0207.jpg

anywho.parked on rooftop shopping centre not near any cars and come over to see this. some people are just wa:upyours:kas

DSC_0208.jpg

heres a removal attempt with scratch x.but no luck.paint is scratched off :supersad:

DSC_0211.jpg
bloody hell, lets go 4wdriving lol. looks like youve got a lift kit in it lol.
how the hell could they have even done that, some people are so inconsiderate. at least it is not as bad as it was originally, maybe if you get some touchup paint and just fix it up that way?

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
bloody hell, lets go 4wdriving lol. looks like youve got a lift kit in it lol.
how the hell could they have even done that, some people are so inconsiderate. at least it is not as bad as it was originally, maybe if you get some touchup paint and just fix it up that way?

Haha yeah it looks high as :hmmm: yeah touchup paint might not be a bad idea. got a few stone chips etc. on it already :p

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Haha yeah it looks high as :hmmm: yeah touchup paint might not be a bad idea. got a few stone chips etc. on it already :p

sweet, make it all new looking again, then give it a massive wax and she be good as new. does it feel really different being back up high again?

Last edited: