Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Jesters Silver Purse

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
and a SR20VET also hopefully.... you did know the GT Models came with them factory aye.. and an extra 130KW is always good for racing the other mums for the best parking spot at the soccer fields :smoking:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Haha, yeah I've heard about the GT's in Japan.

They have 206kw compared to my 125kw. So a bit more go but they are only available in manual I think as the CVT can't handle that power.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
It was this ad that sold you right? I was in the US when it came out... lasted about 2 months before someone kicked up a stink about something. Damn pikies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
It was this ad that sold you right? I was in the US when it came out... lasted about 2 months before someone kicked up a stink about something. Damn pikies.

Nah, this is the ad that did it for me:

[YOUTUBE]KBwjTPbNJAM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
yep, that should be convincing enough lol

Senator829

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 HSV Senator & 2012 RG Colorado LTZ
Yeah I hate the older ones with the cluster in the middle. Plus the interior finish in those didnt seem as nice.

Really can't compare this to the clubby. The ride in the clubby was amazing, in this it's, uneventful.

But that was sort of the idea. I love blending in and not worrying about being oulled over etc.

I am planning on taking it iut in some mud. Though being on road tyres it may be interesting.

My missus has a 2010 ST and they are surprisingly good off road. Did a day at Stockton beach. Dropped the pressure to 15psi and she went everywhere the other 4wds I was with went. Ripped off a flimsy plastic guard underneath though

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Haha, yeah I've heard about the GT's in Japan.

They have 206kw compared to my 125kw. So a bit more go but they are only available in manual I think as the CVT can't handle that power.

Need manual for them Hektik launches thou... I had a CVT M6 in a P11 wagon, smashed the front to bits, put a "hole" in the rad/oil cooler. only had first gear for just on 10ks of driving - had f' all fluid but did get it home.. good old slip-tronics..

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
haha.

thought I had a Pic somewhere, took abit to find.
primera2.jpg

Image011-2.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image006-3.jpg

Because Racer car..
Image007-2.jpg

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
So, this Saturday was the first time I towed my boat with the Sextrail.

I have to admit, I was surprised at how well it performed given the boat+trailer is really at the top of the car's towing limit.

It did rev about 1500rpm higher than it would without 2T behind it and getting up to 100kmph was slow. Once at the speed it towed well and I felt quite comfortable.

I was a little worried about the ramp and the hill up from the ramp. Those familiar with Mt.Martha cove ramps will know it's a bit steep getting out of there. But no problems pulling the boat out or up.

Very pleased to say the least.