Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joining the ZB crew - 2019 LT 2.0L long term review thread.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
I can't stop smashing the pedal on this thing, have never owned a turbo and just hearing the noises it makes when accelerating is awesome, hasn't got much of a note, very subtle, but is addictive

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
It's one function I'd never ever use. When I need to get going in a hurry like overtaking and space is short I don't want no speed limiter getting in the way. If you're worried about getting pinged for inadvertent speeding set the speed alert instead.

The 250kph limiter that it has is another question altogether. Wouldn't mind trying that one out some time.

aprentice

Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 ZB Commodore LT 2.0T Wagon
It's one function I'd never ever use. When I need to get going in a hurry like overtaking and space is short I don't want no speed limiter getting in the way. If you're worried about getting pinged for inadvertent speeding set the speed alert instead.

The 250kph limiter that it has is another question altogether. Wouldn't mind trying that one out some time.
I use it all the time and love it.

mirrabucca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pack (Devil Yellow)
I'm flabbergasted. 19 cup holders,!!!!!!!!! FFS how could you use that many?.
Drink the drink, then fill them up again... Great for long trips without stopping for a "rest" break.

Slap

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ss crewman l98 auto
That makes No sense, the company releasing it was Holden not Opel, the commodore is not the same car as the insignia, it may be similar and shares the main components like Commodores have with many cars for years prior. It is a Commodore and people that say otherwise killed Holden.
Do some research and maybe drive one or two because the reality is it could have been much better if they could continue to modify it as holden usually did. We would have a GTR like commodore in no time with AWD and Turbo power.
For me the muck up was when they wanted a V6 variant and spent money on useless engineering in the end, cause the 4 bangers go well and have potential for economy and good power, some overseas insignia variant 4 bangers are AWD instead Holden wanted to make the V6 for the Holden branding and still didn't get what they wanted there.
My Lt 4 banger will gobble up most legally, the crewman 6.0lt wont and uses more fuel and tyres to try. Haters will H8 though.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I still enjoy your input.:)