Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jonahs R32 Skyline

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Getting steel braided lines? And why not just manual boost controller or do you want better control
How much better are they than stock anyway? I know nothing of turbos really

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Neither really, I mean I know the fundamentals but I lack experience lol

I know manual boost controllers a prone to boost spikes and stuff. I have read good electronic boost controllers can reduce lag plus you have the bonus of preset boost settings with some :) Idk plus gadgets are cool.

Yeah i will get what does the job best, I can buy them all made up and they are usually braided. Not too fussy about my engine bay ( if you haven't noticed lol ) I just like to drive it!!!

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
The ball and spring type MBCs are less prone to spikes than the bleed valve types. Turbotech ones are $30, so it's no big loss if it you find you want a EBC. MBCs are easier to set up too.

That T04E will be laggy as. You should start looking into the GTS-R HR31 RB20's, they ran one from factory. They have an insane exhaust manifold to boot too.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
The ball and spring type MBCs are less prone to spikes than the bleed valve types. Turbotech ones are $30, so it's no big loss if it you find you want a EBC. MBCs are easier to set up too.

That T04E will be laggy as. You should start looking into the GTS-R HR31 RB20's, they ran one from factory. They have an insane exhaust manifold to boot too.

its not lag its foreplay ;) lol nah thanks for the advice though.

Yeah I have one of those cheap taps installed, But the spring was so strong it was making the turbo free spool. so I removed the ball and spring. Obviously the tap does nothing atm. Gotta fix it soon.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Really? I run one of the Turbotech ones with no probs.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Really? I run one of the Turbotech ones with no probs.

yup :) I can't even blow through the tee piece with the ball in there. Spring has to be waaay too tight. Im thinking its a knock off and they just threw any old spring in. But I also took out the nylon seals because they were leaking -.- so i lock tighted them in.

You can see why I have zero faith in manual boost controllers lol

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
1173844_598596876858989_588998409_n.jpg

Most of you will probaly hate me for this, but meh. I like it :)

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
I like it :)