Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joshyewahh's Black 2002 VU-II Utility.

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
ok so. after all the saga, the bars are on and the new tonneua cover is on :) looks great, spesh with no rips on the cover :) only problem is i cant figure out where abouts the brake light wires go to :(

anyway, heres three pics :)

utedizzle058.jpg

utedizzle060.jpg

utedizzle059.jpg

yeh i know the car needs a BIG wash, it'll be getting the works on sat/sunday. wash, vacc, de-greaser, all fluids topped up, glass all cleaned inside n out, armourall dash :) guna be a clean utility :p

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
had a day of car **** today (and its still going, gotta wash the car now). dad n i degreased the engine. looks great now! cleaned the dash n all the other plastic parts inside the car. cleaned the glass. and i decided to make my own cup holders as im sick of the terribly placed ones provided by holden. also, i decided to put some pedals on, as the original ones had lost all grip and were making my feet slip everywhere when it was raining.

some picz :)

utedizzle063.jpg

utedizzle067.jpg

utedizzle070.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
like the cup holder idea, but what happens when you need to put stuff in there? like books and crap? still a good idea. good work on getting the alloy rack fitted and fixed, how much did it cost to repair? did you

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
the cup holder dosnt touch the little pouch spot. still heaps of room behind it. dosnt affect it at all :) and it cost 100$. a guy fixed em for me. havent put the brake light in yet... really cant be bothered yet... haha

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
your car looks like its lowered on SSL's like mine :p

you really need to spice up your interior LOL looks very dull! i'd recomend some coloured monaro speedo dials.. for about $120. i have the blue ones :p

other the that, nice car :)

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
engine bay looks soooo good with the engine cover painted black!!

you have an ABS cover =S =O is that standard.. if so where the ####'s mine hahaha

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
haha im not quite sure what an ABS module is...

haha yeh i like the engine cover black rather then green :)

and yeh i know the interior is dull, but iv always liked dull/plain interiors. i dont like flashy interiors at all really. footwell led's and some foot pedals n thats about it for me haha!

yeh i think its on ssl's, it sits pretty low, even on 18's. the tire is tucking a touch uner the rear guards. im looking at some 19's i may buy. might make the ride look more complete i think :)