Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joshyewahh's Black 2002 VU-II Utility.

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
ah yeh thought that was them. idk. i recon take it or leave it really. iv already got some nice black tails. dont need to go spend another 150+$ on more. not atm. got other engine related things im saving for.

got my mechanic friend to come check out a small coolant leak today. i need to get that fixed in afew days, theres 100+$$$. so yeh.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
ah yeh thought that was them. idk. i recon take it or leave it really. iv already got some nice black tails. dont need to go spend another 150+$ on more. not atm. got other engine related things im saving for.

got my mechanic friend to come check out a small coolant leak today. i need to get that fixed in afew days, theres 100+$$$. so yeh.
i didnt think they would be that much, damn, best to get the engine fixed first

true. my last car had coolant problems, me and dad tried to fix it ourself, must of fixed every bit of the coolant that was stuffed and broken, and still coolant would go missing, even the coolant shop couldn't work it out. how bad is your leak?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
$25 from holden.. $40 odd for coolant.. 1 hour to do and all you need is plyers and a screw driver. piss easy

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
so the new 4way heater tap, new hoses and clamps are in.

hada look under shanes hood on his VZ SV6 and he showered me his Growler induction system, from SS inductions. told me whats gains he's had from it, and the fact that his car sounds like its had an exhaust system done to it now, with just the induction done. so im going to save for a similar one for my model of car. 500$... guna start saving now.

heard back from the seller of some 19's. got pics of all 4 of them, they look good. bitta gutter rash n such, but what can you do. very tempted to try pick these bad boys up this comming weekend... we will see.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
so the new 4way heater tap, new hoses and clamps are in.

hada look under shanes hood on his VZ SV6 and he showered me his Growler induction system, from SS inductions. told me whats gains he's had from it, and the fact that his car sounds like its had an exhaust system done to it now, with just the induction done. so im going to save for a similar one for my model of car. 500$... guna start saving now.

heard back from the seller of some 19's. got pics of all 4 of them, they look good. bitta gutter rash n such, but what can you do. very tempted to try pick these bad boys up this comming weekend... we will see.

ID look at getting a MACE cai much cheaper then $500 and will do the same job as the ss reductions

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
oh yeh!

i looked at those MACE CAI's and they look just as good. and they r around 270$+ cheaper thenn the ss induction growlers. i think ill be purchasing one of those kits next pay day :p haha! the rims can wait an extra week or so i recon :)

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
oh yeh!

i looked at those MACE CAI's and they look just as good. and they r around 270$+ cheaper thenn the ss induction growlers. i think ill be purchasing one of those kits next pay day :p haha! the rims can wait an extra week or so i recon :)

Yeah man, i had one on my first ute, and it worked great and was easy to install too