Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joshyewahh's Black 2002 VU-II Utility.

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
the old oil pressure switch is old. very old. so i just got a new one for peace of mind :)

next up is rego n those dumb slips. so cant really do to much more on the car for abit. after the rego ****, ill go for the engine/transmision mounts and the new bushes set, maybe new spark plugs+ leads also.
may grab the 12mm plenum spacer and 25mm manifold insulator from MACE. something to give the car abit more breathing power if i feel the need after the CAI. but i dont wana not be able to fit my engine cover :( i like it :p

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
better to be safe then sorry.
sounds like a nice little fix up, should run nice and smooth soon.
you'll be close to the bonnet i think cause i was looking at getting 25mm in the plenum and manifold and it would of been too high, maybe with only on 25mm you might be lucky.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
the old oil pressure switch is old. very old. so i just got a new one for peace of mind :)

next up is rego n those dumb slips. so cant really do to much more on the car for abit. after the rego ****, ill go for the engine/transmision mounts and the new bushes set, maybe new spark plugs+ leads also.
may grab the 12mm plenum spacer and 25mm manifold insulator from MACE. something to give the car abit more breathing power if i feel the need after the CAI. but i dont wana not be able to fit my engine cover :( i like it :p

he can still fit his engine cover he just doesn't like it he likes to see the mechanics of the car

J

JUDDO13

hey mate did you debadge the car yourself or was it already done when you got it i just want to know if the lion on the bonnet and tailgate is just on with that double sided tape or if it has holes behind it
thanks

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
ok so i decided to put the two weather shields on :) weren't too hard :) im not a fan of the "nut/bolt" you get given to hold them on. guna drop into bunnings later in the week if i have time and im going to replace them with stronger/ better looking ones. but for now it'll do :) i like how thye are tinted too.

utedizzle.jpg

hey man where'd you get them? they work any good, cause tossing up whether to look at putting them on mine

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
nah nah i LIKE the engine cover. i dont wana not have it :(

i got the ute already de-badged. but i have looked at the lion on the bonnet and it seems to only be held on with stickerflex tape stuff. cant see any holes. so im not sure.

and the weather shields on the sides, yeh they work pretty well :) heaps better then not having them there at all :D i can put my window down a little on rainy days now n not get drips all over me n the door :)