Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Car Comp!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Custom Guages & Custom Trim 4 Subdue

Hey Guys here is my latest pics of my custom guages and custom vs door pods with ss style trim,vinly sprayed 2 suit door colour.Let me know what u think and ill have pics of the strut brace on wednesday and soon 2 come custom chrome engine covers

Last edited:

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
Door pods look good. I like pods that look factory (well i guess they kinda are aren't they :p). Not a fan of the checkerplate round the gauges tho, IMO would look much nicer if they matched the interior, but each to their own.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Guages

Rmyers said:
Door pods look good. I like pods that look factory (well i guess they kinda are aren't they :p). Not a fan of the checkerplate round the gauges tho, IMO would look much nicer if they matched the interior, but each to their own.
Thanks mate i wanted a background 2 stand out tho look good at night time, thanks for ur comments and really like ur ford mate, Not a ford bloke but really admire the effort and work taken into building ur car. Keep up the good work and all the best with it. :)

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Model: VK Commodore
Luxuary Level: Berlina
Engine: VS EFI 304 V8 185kw :thumbsup:
Colour: Silver
Drivetrain: T5 5 speed, 28 spline 3.45 LSD diff.
It Came to Pass: It was my first car given to me by my parents as a EFI 202 Auto, single spinner 3.08.
Engine Mods: Bottom end balenced and blue printed, ACL race series bearings & pistons, mild Crow cam, crow pushrods, Pacemaker 1 3/4 Headers, Heads ported & port matched, crow valve train, yella terra adjustable Roller rockers
Bodywork: :rice: 2pac Asteroid Silver, Group III front spoiler,custom self designed & made grill, Group III side skirtsm group III rear bar skirt, Group A wing.
Suspension: KYB Shocks, King springs, adjustable cabmer & caster on the front, adjustable swaybars, adjustable panard rod, front adjustable strut brace.
Brakes: 4 wheel disc. HDT 300mm Front
Wheels: 16 inch Simmons OM 16s
Zorst: Twin 2 1/4" pipes through twin cats into a single 3" mandrell bent system with a redback high flow muffler & 3" hotdog with a 3" polished stainless end. All painted in 1500degree heat proof paint
Other: Everything is pretty much other, 90L long range tank, HSV Momo steering wheel,colour coved dash inlay, 100w driving lights, electric aerial, I am currently wiring up electric mirrors
Stereo: Pinoneer Headunit with a 6 stacker, 6" Alpine speakers in the front with Kenwood 7x10s at the rear, powered by a Alpine Flex 4 amp.

To Come: Well sort of running out of stuff to do :cool: Definitely a new interior including a custom boot :yeah:

engine pic to come

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
looks like it definatley needs a new interior, and there is always mods availiable, gearbox, clutch, flywheel. Nolathane bush kits ect.

looks nice though, is no summernats winner but a nice street car. would love to see full custom interior though :p

S

Shelly

This is my baby, Standard FOR NOW !!

Attachments

• VXSS!.JPG
    VXSS!.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 217

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
Love the rims :p

im sorry but i dont think we'll judge your car just yet, but when this comp is over im thinking of starting a new one with the enthesuss on photography skills not the car. will have a prise like a MOMO steering wheel or something.

anyway Hurry up and enter you rides this comp will end soon!!

HybridAero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe
VR/VY Equipe

Model: 95' Commodore VR Series 2
Luxuary Level: Equipe
Engine: V6
Colour: Blue with gold pearl overlay
Drivetrain: Auto stage 2 shift kit
It Came to Pass: When I wrote of my VR and bought this one of some guys who got me into doing mine up
Engine Mods: Enough (see issue 91' street commodores,it was white then)
Bodywork: lol .... okay

VY supercar front bar, BA GT hump moulded in, Aero kit with VY sideskirts made to fit, aero sideskirt moulded into fiberglass VY pumped guards, flared rear quarter made straight accross wheel arch, no door handles indicators or aerial holes or boot lock, VY boot number plate insert, VY rear bar. All complete custom jobs done on my car.

Suspension: Super low kings, shocks n bearing plates etc etc all that stuffs been done
Anchors: Standard
Master Rear: Standard
Wheels: 18" Advanti rims done in white now with gold pearl over the white
Other: Clear headlights, taillights, chrome evo mirrors ... shitloads ! I havent got any real resent photos of it, its got gold tint aswell now
Interior: Swade and leather all through the car, use to have all white interior ... couldnt stand it so got rid of it

It wont let me add anymore photos of it on here ... theres a few quick pics of it at - http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=9258&page=10&pp=10

http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/8029.html

there is an indepth view of how the car was built at
h t t p : / / f o r u m . s t r e e t c o m m o d o r e s . c o m . a u / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? p = 6 9 5 5 5 7 # p o s t 6 9 5 5 5 7 (just take out the spaces as it wouldnt let me post this website for some reason...

Last edited:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
HybridAero said:
Model: 95' Commodore VR Series 2
Luxuary Level: Equipe
Engine: V6
Colour: Blue with gold pearl overlay
Drivetrain: Auto stage 2 shift kit
It Came to Pass: When I wrote of my VR and bought this one of some guys who got me into doing mine up
Engine Mods: Enough (see issue 91' street commodores)
Bodywork: lol .... okay

VY supercar front bar, BA GT hump moulded in, Aero kit with VY sideskirts made to fit, aero sideskirt moulded into fiberglass VY pumped guards, flared rear quarter made straight accross wheel arch, no door handles indicators or aerial holes or boot lock, VY boot number plate insert, VY rear bar. All complete custom jobs done on my car.

Suspension: Super low kings, shocks n bearing plates etc etc all that stuffs been done
Anchors: Standard
Master Rear: Standard
Wheels: 18" Advanti rims done in white now with gold pearl over the white
Other: Clear headlights, taillights, chrome evo mirrors ... shitloads ! I havent got any real resent photos of it, its got gold tint aswell now
Interior: Swade and leather all through the car, use to have all white interior ... couldnt stand it so got rid of it
Very Impressive would luv 2 see some pics and was the car in street commodores 91 issue hope i got it or my mate has 2 have a look. But alot of work been put into the vr and luv the accessories ... Any Performance Benchmarks?

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
HybridAero said:
BA GT hump moulded in

Do you have any pictures at all of your bonnet?? I sent you a PM btw...