Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Legalising drugs

Should drugs be legalised?

• Legalise

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Keep it how it is

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
It all depend's on what type of drug's you are talking about.

My keep it illegal or make it illegal list of common drug's
*Methamphetamine (Speed)
*Crystal Methamphetamine (Ice)
*Cocain
*Lsd (Acid)
*Psychedelic mushroom (Shroom's, Magic mushroom's etc)
*Heroin
*Cigarettes (Tobaco)

My legalise it list of illegal drug's for recreational and medical use.
*Marijuana (should not be illegal in the first place). For recreational and also medical use.
*Heroin. For medical use only
*Amphetamine. For recreational and medical use.
*MDMA (ecstacy) Only if it was made safely by a actual company, not by a bunch of sketchy drug dealer's. For recreational use.

That's all i can think of right now. And dont forget that any type of drug can ruin live's, and yes that includes the DRUG alcohol minux, now who's the druggy :thumbsup:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
The only thing with that is if amphetamines are legal but meth and crystal meth aren't, its just going to make it MUCH easier for the drug makers/dealers, and then there'll be a whole heap more meth on the streets.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Why can't people just STOP using drugs. isn't that simple just say NO to drugs.
Drugs is not going to help solve young people's problems in fact make things worst. Professional help is a much better option.
What is it people with drugs??? I mean I don't understand that there are people out there who know doing drugs is the wrong thing but still does it regardless!!
Some people just don't have a fcking clue.
Can't we all just lead normal lives. The world would be a much better place.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
If only life was that simple AttaBoy... unfortunatly its not. And it's not as simple as just saying no. Thats a pathetic excuse that the government uses to say they tried to do something by running those ad campaigns. Some people turn to drugs because of the highly stressful or abusive surroundings they live in, because they are not happy with their lives, as an escape, so so so many reasons. Also, children born to mothers who are users, themselves become addicts (without having a choice in the matter whatsoever). Thankfully thats not all the time, but it happends. Each individual has their own reasons for turning to drugs, and unfortunatly rather than trying to help, society only makes the problem worse by allienating these people and making them feel as though they are hopeless cases, therefore they dont even try. It really is a shame to see so many lives going to waste for nothing

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Why can't people just STOP using drugs. isn't that simple just say NO to drugs.
Drugs is not going to help solve young people's problems in fact make things worst. Professional help is a much better option.
What is it people with drugs??? I mean I don't understand that there are people out there who know doing drugs is the wrong thing but still does it regardless!!

Here's another version

Why can't people just STOP eating junk food. isn't that simple just say NO to junk food.
Junk food is not going to help solve young people's problems in fact make things worst. Professional help is a much better option.
What is it people with junk food??? I mean I don't understand that there are people out there who know eating junk food is the wrong thing but still does it regardless!!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Junk foods and Drugs are two different things.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
There are many temptations in this world, we don't have to take them but we do don't we?
We know that junk food for instance is bad for you but we still eat it.
Attaboy is right, they are different, one is legal and the other isn't.
One thing's for sure, they will both kill you in the long run but!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
^ both are devastating on health. Esepcially the health of the young... The not too distand future leaders of this country.

Yet there is more effort being put into stopping kids from eating hamburgers than injecting heroin... I think we need to step back for a second and get our priorities straight

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Junk foods and Drugs are two different things.
How are they?

Both are lifestyle choices, and both can kill you.

The only difference here is that junk food in moderation won't kill you, drug use could result in death.

Speak to anyone who is overly obese, and they'll say eating junk food is addictive, and its a very hard lifestyle for them to get out of. Just like any drug user.

Except many drugs are actually chemically addictive, so saying NO is even harder, yet you think its just that simple. qwertsta was simply highlighting the ignorance of your statement.

People take up drugs for many various reasons, however thats not the issue here, its getting off them thats the problem. Saying NO to your first hit may be easy, but once you take that first hit, the 2nd is harder to say no to. Just like the food we eat, if you like something, you become increasingly dependant upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.