Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Macca's VX SS

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
lol, soon to be 2 near new tyres 2 worn out rears?
lmao

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Very tidy! Can't go wrong with a factory sunroof.

other then the usual flip down door thats broken in every commodore

I solved my issue, glued the bastard shut (Glued the locking mechanism in) - I did 3 in 12 months and gave up on new ones.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Havent had a chance do get any proper pics yet but heres a quick vid of the exhaust note it has :) Love the sound of this thing.

Sounds fkn sxc!

Last edited by a moderator:

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
So I said goodbye to the VZ SV6 yesterday, and went and picked up my new baby this morning

Car: Holden VX SS
Engine: 5.7L LS1
Year:2001
Trans: 6sp Manual
Colour: Silver
Kms: 152,000
Wheels: 20" x 8" Konig 'Unknown's'
Factory Sunroof
Extractors
Twin 2.5" Sports Exhaust
Maffless tune
SSL King Springs in the rear

Couldnt go past it once I went and looked at it. Its in VERY tidy condition. Sounds awesome. Interior is pretty much flawless other then the usual flip down door thats broken in every commodore. lol. Has good tread on the tyres, just had a major service and rear main oil seal replaced, also a new slave cylinder. Will post some more pics up once I get a chance to take some decent ones.
CA42F776-E99D-4010-9050-9EF40FDB9A5E-2985-0000021207AAF396.jpg

C830C43A-1296-44E8-8DE0-7F014F71B490-2985-0000021241F93D65.jpg

Thats a super clean ride M8. Good pick up...

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Looks excellent, now just need leather seats to match. You have the same seats as me too. Im going to
put leather in mine next year( got a quote for front and rears with the ss embroidery included plus the door cards for $2800). Got any other mods planned for engine,diff gears etc?
Cheers

auzzie_bradd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ss
Hey mate love the ss looks mint! Just a quick question though, any chance you have a pic with the sunroof up? I have a vx with ss kit and want to know if a sunroof will suit it or not, definately on the cards for a mod!

Cheers mate.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Looks excellent, now just need leather seats to match. You have the same seats as me too. Im going to
put leather in mine next year( got a quote for front and rears with the ss embroidery included plus the door cards for $2800). Got any other mods planned for engine,diff gears etc?
Cheers
Would absolutely love leather interior, but yeah dont think Ill be looking to spend that on the interior just yet. lol. Even though it would look mint as. Haha. My next purchase is a B&M Short shifter which will give it a 35% shorter throw between gears and a shorter HSV shift lever to go with it. Hopefully be getting an OTR & tune in the next few months. Then I want to replace the factory engine cover with the 2 separate style covers painted quicksilver to match the body. Depending on tax return next year I'm thinking of a mild street cam, just to get it that bit more lumpy sounding. Oh and at some point in the middle there I want to lower the front just a smidge more to match the rear a bit better. Since buying it Ive also installed a new pioneer sub and amp but I havnt finished tidying up the boot install yet so once Ive tidied it up Ill post some pics up. The new HU I put in can be seen in the above pics. Nothing fancy just a JVC single DIN with aux input. Might upgrade to a 7" touchscreen HU if I have the funds for it later on, but want to upgrade the speakers before a new HU. Thats about it really. See how I go. lol

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Hey mate love the ss looks mint! Just a quick question though, any chance you have a pic with the sunroof up? I have a vx with ss kit and want to know if a sunroof will suit it or not, definately on the cards for a mod!

Cheers mate.
Thanks mate :)
Actually I just realized no I dont! lol. I take one this week for you and post it up :)