Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Malaysian Airlines

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Tragic event, condolences to the families and friends associated with those killed on the flight.

But really.. Smashing all the news about it, and i can almost guarantee the 6-7PM news slot will be filled with this.

As unfortunate as it is, I'm glad i'll be working on music around that time.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
When there are many deaths the media are on it like flies on poo

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Yeah and the U.S didn't lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq so they could go to war again.
Sorry for keeping an open mind.

Iraq was a different situation entirely. To say the Americans, British (and all other involved countries) and UN lied about WMD is wrong. I think a more accurate assessment was they drew the wrong conclusion from the evidence presented to them. The invasion of Iraq was not UN sanctioned however the UN did also declare it had WMD's which turned out to be incorrect. Make no mistake, Saddam & co went out of their way to paint the picture that they did (of course whilst publicly claiming innocence) for reasons we will never no although I suspect it was to feed his own ego of being in the world lime light and having the UN and it's inspectors dance to his daily whims.

Tragic event, condolences to the families and friends associated with those killed on the flight.

But really.. Smashing all the news about it, and i can almost guarantee the 6-7PM news slot will be filled with this.

As unfortunate as it is, I'm glad i'll be working on music around that time.

no almost about it. It will lead the news around the world for weeks to come. I'm not sure why you think the shooting down of a commercial airliner isn't a big deal though :confused:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We have a special new bulletin starting at 5pm today........

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
no almost about it. It will lead the news around the world for weeks to come. I'm not sure why you think the shooting down of a commercial airliner isn't a big deal though :confused:

I understand its a big deal, but when its the same news story being looped non-stop, and 5 different articles on major news sites about the same thing.. It gets a bit much.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
It was in an established commercial air route which was open at the time and was completely within it's rights to be there. That said, plenty of other airlines had diverted around the area and questions should be asked of MA senior management.

yes I know but if they new the risk that was involved at present they should of made a different route as Qantas has done for the past 3 months. So Why did the Ma airline use this path way still , to me they are just to blame , I suppose know this means war across the world.

I suppose it will be the new hot topic since September 11.

its all so said us has avoided that flight route since April . Look out Malaysia airlines look like a big pay out coming up for the victims family .

Last edited:

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
Lol, I'll buy you a world map mate. Planes have little choice especially those that stop over in China. When my kids went over to Europe (Paris) they stopped over at Guangzhou. So you either fly over the middle east or go north over Russia, skim the Ukraine through Belarus, Poland, Germany to France.

What AS said is mostly correct, at 10 clicks you're safe from the average insurgent arsenal, but a proper military force with cash and tech can smack **** out of the park at that height easy as. It's just usually a proper military force aren't so irresponsible with their kit.

don't need one have internet , Ma airline they at fault for flying in that area , Qantas has been Avoiding that area the last 3 months.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
Might be world war 3, time to drop your cocks and grab your socks boys!

easy to just push a button .... Boom no need for any one else to die, just them.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Interesting...

Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777
9M-MRO-Malaysia-Airlines-Boeing-777-200_PlanespottersNet_222474.jpg

Vladimir Putin's plane