Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manta exhaust.

LS1SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline.1970 Dodge R/T Challenger 440 six pack.
After much deliberation I decided to go Manta exhaust with Hurricane headers,I have at the moment HSV headers and cats with 2 1/2 340 mid section with std bimodal cans,it has a slight drone on gear shift (auto) at about 1900 rpm but othe wise sounds good with relay removed,now question is people that have Manta system how it sound with quiet to medium or medium to noisy,I notice one system has a muffler up front then two hot dogs and the other just H pipe then two hot dogs,just looking for the system that sounds like a V8should,next where is the best place to purchase?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
If you don't want any drone at all then go with the one with the muffler, it still sounds great, but no drone and slightly quieter than the hotdog only one.

In 2 1/2" I do the whole kit for $2650 shipped in aluminised steel. Comes with the Hurricane headers, high flow metallic cats and the Manta cat back with all the nuts, bolts and gaskets as well as the O2 sensor extension looms.

LS1SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline.1970 Dodge R/T Challenger 440 six pack.
NAAF could you supply me with your email or phone number re exhaust please re exhaust.