Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts new ute - ve sv6 60th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
ute is sold now. insurance was so low as it was done as part of a business package. all our familys own cars are insured cheap, as kind of a bonus for insuring the business with them i guess.

i initally wanted to insure it in my name with shannons, so if someone hit me and i wasn't at fault i got a full complimentary respray and choice of repairer etc etc, but shannons was 3960 a year, and 1200 excess. so i went with cgu, which is what the business package is.

i doubt anyone else would be able to get it as low.

australianmade1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore sv6 ute
???

hey mate just about to get my new 2009 sv6 ute it comes next thursday, pretty keen. so you were saying it got an average of 6.9l/100km thats pretty good they say in the specs that it averages on 11l/100ml...
I just orderded a set of 22 inch wheel's and a set of SSl king springs for front and rear. Cant wait for them too ill post some pics might get you keen haha
josh

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
ah but i bought another, stress less..... got a white my09.5 ve sv6 manual ute in white with 20 inch hsv ve pentagon wheels on it now.. one week old and loving it.. cloth is so much better than the leather and love the white as the bumpers actually match!

on its 4th set of wheels (all within a week of owning it, lol) people kept coming through work buying ve's and wanting the wheels off my ute, however i really like this set, so won't be selling these in a hurry

anyway, don't think i'll bother with another my ride section, only get critisized by other forum user's, guess i'll see how i feel.

FooFighter_VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Good on you vssenator69 I admire your effort at your age to work hard for what you wanted. There's nothing better than working hard for something you really want then looking out in the driveway and seeing that its all been worth it. I got my SSV last August and I treat it better than I treat myself...lol. Good on ya' mate, well done.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
guys, what matt has said in here is true, me and others on here know of his circumstances and why he keeps coming up with these cars,

the reason for him not coming back on here to show his ute is from the constant bullshit from other users that rely on pictures to justify that the ute is real,

matt works at a car yard, he gets deals from dealers, his ute is parked at his families dealership when he's working, he sold his first ve ute cause it was a lemon, he sold his 2nd ve ute cause he made money off it when a fella offered money for it, so thats why he's ended up with a 3rd ute

seriously lay off him and give him a break, just because he is in a position that 99% of less than 20 year people are in, dosnt mean he should be penalized for it by half witted sly remarks, thats purely why he hasnt put pics up, he has worked for it, he has earnt the money, he has used his money accordingly in a way that he see's fit,

back off

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
cobez, grow the **** up.... you say you've never seen pics of any of my cars yet this very thread your posting in has pics of my second ve ute on the first page. you've also seen numerous pics of my other cars, and posted in the my rides of those cars....

can't be ****ed with a my ride due to you clowns. look in the link andyman posted.... this forum equals fail. i was done with it, and couldn't be bothered going online again till andyman said i was being flamed online again when i had actually told the truth.....

never mind why i buy cars, i don't drink, smoke, or do much at all other than work. i don't care if i lose money on cars or bikes, its my hobby....

when i sold my second ute, voodoo manual 60th anniversary's were no longer available. it seems if you buy and sell at the right time, there is money there. considering i buy them at the right money, and buy what will be in short supply soon, i seem to do alright...... the guy who bought my voodoo manual only wanted a voodoo manual 60th anniversary, and made an offer i couldn't refuse due to none being available new and knowing i'd sell mine at a price and it had been looked after, with a few options fitted that he wanted also...

enjoy the pics. enjoy the forums with one less member also. sick to **** of being flamed when i do own the vehicles.... a quick pm asking for pics or if i had the ute would have advoided this, or even a quick search would have found the other thread i posted a pic in.

Attachments

• matts ute - wtb772 001.jpg
    matts ute - wtb772 001.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 741
  • matts ute - wtb772 002.jpg
    matts ute - wtb772 002.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 601
  • matts ute - wtb772 003.jpg
    matts ute - wtb772 003.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 631
  • matts ute - wtb772 004.jpg
    matts ute - wtb772 004.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 314
  • matts ute - wtb772 005.jpg
    matts ute - wtb772 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 549

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Matt looks really sexy in white, like it a lot but don’t know about the wheels, personal choice. Since I read it says you have owned three utes and the first one was a lemon is there a thread that you started stating all the problems you had with it? Also in your three utes have you noticed if the tray liner doesn’t sit flush against the back of the cabin under the rear window? Everyone I have looked at pulls away from it, is this a fault as it seems water gets inside when raining maybe leading towards rust!

Status
Not open for further replies.