Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mini !!!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Get some of those Union Jack tail
Lights. They look the shizz.

Lucy has some cool mini videos.
https://youtube.com/c/LucyatDriveTribe

As for the fires. Have had smoke over the last few days and watch and act boundary just shy of the hill of bush over the road. Cars are covered in ash. Yard is covered in ash. Once this rain comes through, so can clean up.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
All out of control fires are really bad, especially when their is loss of property and even more so when there is loss of life. Luckily there is no loss of life in the Perth fire but they have claimed 81 homes (last count I heard). Hope it’s all put out sooner rather than later and nothing worse occurs. Also hope the rain tomorrow :)

Asthmatics must also be having a tough time if so much crud is in the air :eek: Luckily your car should easily wash clean after all that polishing you did :p

86 homes now :(

Lots of rain forecast over the weekend so hopefully will be over sooner rather than later.

H

harrop.senator

In the s the engine bay layout , air box etc is different even though the chargers on a side mount.

Apparently the motor itself is extensively modified also. Looks like a sprinted or Harrop would be the go.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Calculated the first full tank fuel consumption on this on the weekend.

40.70 litres used over 312 miles (502 kms), equating to 8.1 litres per 100 kms.

Not bad considering it is primarily local learner driving with a/c on all the time, lots of hill starts, parallel parking etc practice which uses little kms.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
Calculated the first full tank fuel consumption on this on the weekend.

40.70 litres used over 312 miles (502 kms), equating to 8.1 litres per 100 kms.

Not bad considering it is primarily local learner driving with a/c on all the time, lots of hill starts, parallel parking etc practice which uses little kms.
nice, wish i could get that with the XR5T, if i really tried i might get it to high 9s. but mainly stays between 10 -11. she drinks..... but i love her

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
nice, wish i could get that with the XR5T, if i really tried i might get it to high 9s. but mainly stays between 10 -11. she drinks..... but i love her

I doubt you bought your car for fuel economy :)

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
I doubt you bought your car for fuel economy :)
well, compared to the HSV Clubby that was competing with this XR5T for my next car i am lucky it is not going north of 16ltr per 100kms. hahaha.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro

Well judging by the use of my focus st = you could = but you're young and enjoying .
Was getting about 7.2 when in last job. Now about 8.2 - 8.4 alot more local suburbia driving .
Yes I love giving it a bit ,but not everywhere = both because of fuel but also also I want to keep my license. !!