Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Warfare 2

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
lol, that level was a load of crap in MW1.

Join the army and do the real thing. See how many guys you can crawl past without being seen. Guarantee it wont be like that game :p

Thats the idea of a game. Doing things that wouldnt really be possible in real life. It was one of the most fun missions in the game. Also I can see Infinity Wards "improved matchmaking" has worked a charm. Spent all day on yellow bars. Why couldnt they have just used the same ****ing matchmaking from world at war.

Its funny, theres a "What are your thoughts" on one of the xbox forums. I got flamed for saying the single player is shithouse compared to MW1. The reply I got was "who cares about SP, the MP is good..."

Well if they didnt want me commenting on the single player why the **** did they include it.

I dont know how they can claim "Game of the Decade" for what is essentially DLC for MW1.

...now its time to pray that Assassins Creed lives up to expectations.

Michael_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2 5.7l
Thats the idea of a game. Doing things that wouldnt really be possible in real life. It was one of the most fun missions in the game. Also I can see Infinity Wards "improved matchmaking" has worked a charm. Spent all day on yellow bars. Why couldnt they have just used the same ****ing matchmaking from world at war.

Its funny, theres a "What are your thoughts" on one of the xbox forums. I got flamed for saying the single player is shithouse compared to MW1. The reply I got was "who cares about SP, the MP is good..."

Well if they didnt want me commenting on the single player why the **** did they include it.

I dont know how they can claim "Game of the Decade" for what is essentially DLC for MW1.

...now its time to pray that Assassins Creed lives up to expectations.

I dont think its right to have the single player story so short. Not everyone can get broadband so its a bit of a cop out more and more games now just focus on the MP online play which sucks :-(

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
makes me wish i had live :p AND PROPPER BROADBAND!
stuck to either dial up or 3g wireless *sadface*
still finding the SP fun, only been playing a coupla, i just finished the mission in the US, with the burger joint and the taco joint. Dont think that explains it very well :p
If you understand which bit i mean, plz tell me, am i like,, 10% thru :)?? by the sounds of you guys, i doubt it :(
Over games being quick to finish. I guess this is what the ladies say about me tho ;)

HAVING FUN THO NONE THE LESS :)

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Yeah most games lately are finished around the 10 hour mark at max. I remember HL2 Episode 1 i finished in like an hour and a half i was like what the??

I'm not really a fan of MP, the only games i REALLY got into was Halo 2/3 on xbox live (i owned that ****) and maybe counter strike source on pc, everything else doesn't interest me, mainly cause i get my ass kicked at most games online.

Back on topic, i'll be getting this MW2 on pc when i upgrade my own, i could play it now but i'm more interested in max graphics :) So give it about 4 weeks and ill have it :D

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
Awesome game, Awesome Maps +1, Short Single Player but it has spec ops which is madddd, Online fecking rocks too.

Pretty much if you bought this at Full price just for Single player then you may get a few days out of it but after that no point as its all about multiplayer now.

Panya

Im..a..BANaNnA!!11!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II 3.8Ltr
im liking this more and more i play it, the ability to create and edit your guns etc in multiplayer is awsome, the maps are definatly an improvement over mw1.

I think the single player campaign is abit short, my mate just rang me to tell me he finished it last night after he got off nightshift, but combine that with all the special ops mission i think the single player expieriance is quite good.

This game is good, im rating it more and more i play it. i dont do online, dont have internet at home, but looking at setting up a lan this weekend via system link, see if it supports 4 people per console as mw1's system link was a joke.

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
If you understand which bit i mean, plz tell me, am i like,, 10% thru :)?? by the sounds of you guys, i doubt it :(

I don't have the game so I don't know where you're at... but I'd suggest re-playing the game on veteran difficulty once you're done. I do this with most games I play... my first playthrough is on normal to get a good feel for the game, then I'll do it again on the hardest difficulty. It's always a challenge, always takes a hell of a lot longer to complete and is very satisfying when you finally get it.

Beating the mile high club on veteran in CoD:MW1 was one of the most satisfying accomplishments on any game I've ever played... I was seriously thinking it was impossible lol.