Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Warfare 2

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Not exactly the point I was making, just saying, being able to compare the real thing with the game, its not that great!

so show me something that is just as good that I won't go to prison for

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ok finished SP campaign on hardened in 4:45 so really wasn't that long for such a hyped game. MP is awsome expect for the fact you can't pick the server which is mega ass! Was great finding a server you liked and sticking to it, now you get put on some mega lagging server full noobs.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
yeah i got it... played it twice online- took over 15 minutes to get a game the second time... i ended up returning it- *brace for random shocked posts*

i have MW1... online is EXACTLY the same :p... not only that, there's just no... STRATEGY, you run around in random circles:

run
shoot
run
shoot
get killed
respawn and run
shoot

repeat. Which was why i went back to Bad Company 1... i'll be saving my money for number 2 in march... at least you can DRIVE stuff in that game and the maps arent all identical... lol

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
I think it was a good game, I do agree it wasn't as good as I expected but the online play is pretty good, I mean compaired to 'World at War', after that game I didnt have high expectations for the online side of things but I enjoyed it.

One thing I didn't like was when you would put your night vision goggles on in the game, it was too light and I could barely see anything.

Wheres the dedicated Sniper level? Theres a couple of levels you kinda use a sniper rifle for a good 5 minutes but nothing like "All Ghillied Up"

I think its the one where your with Captain Price in the snow. Its like All Ghillied up but not as good. I'm not sure of the name of it however.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, '23 hilux SR5, E3 senator, 85 VK LS1
Just bought the first one for $30 so i'll have a crack at that first, it'll be the first time i've seen let alone played any of the COD franchise. I usually buy games for the single player mode first ahead of multiplayer but i do enjoy some games online, especially uncharted 2.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Just bought the first one for $30 so i'll have a crack at that first, it'll be the first time i've seen let alone played any of the COD franchise. I usually buy games for the single player mode first ahead of multiplayer but i do enjoy some games online, especially uncharted 2.

Because you arent expecting anything after playing Modern Warfare 1, you will enjoy it. Everyone who played MW1 expected the bar to be raised, we expected there to be new exciting and different things. We were let down.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, '23 hilux SR5, E3 senator, 85 VK LS1
Because you arent expecting anything after playing Modern Warfare 1, you will enjoy it. Everyone who played MW1 expected the bar to be raised, we expected there to be new exciting and different things. We were let down.

Yeah that's what i figured. It's the same with asassins creed 2, i have the first and i'm yet to even play it lol.