Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mods begin? Brakes, Wheels and other q's

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Drop the anchor! I reckon ye needs bigger nuts... nah enough thread. Needs t' press out 'n refit with dorman spec else go 15mm bolt-ons an strike the colours!
http://bit.ly/1aMs4LT

very east too do!!!!

like the jap car scene says -buy the wheels and make the car fit them. Anything is possible. I have longer studs and custom made hubcentric slip on spacers but bolt on's will do nicely depends on want you like

I bought longer nuts too

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
Yeah hopefully my hilux sells this weekend and I'll be getting the wheels and selling mine. I want to get it looking how i want it first so all external mods are priority for now.

mlm076

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
Mate I have just done these mods to my Calais. I got the Manta exhaust 2 1/2 inch (with Hurricane headers & cats) off NAAF & it sounds great. I also had it tuned by Mitch at WA Performance. Very happy with the results. If you want to have a listen and a drive let me know & we can organise it sometime.

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
Sweet mate how much did it end up costing you?

Picked up the SS today and had a proper drive without the salesman and all I can say is I can't wipe the smile off my face. I think 3" will be too loud for me but 2.5" with some headers will be good.

Must say series 2 is pretty good inside love driving it.

mlm076

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
The exhaust was $2300 for the lot delivered to my door. Naaf was great to deal with. The tune was about $800 and I ended up with 342rwhp. That was both engine & tranny tune. Improved it out of site, the way the tranny shifts now is a massive improvement. I also have a VCM OTR which I brought off ebay for just under $550 with the side panels. I was impressed with the performance when I first brought mine late last year but with the exhaust & tune it's made it a hole lot better.

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Another +1 for NAAF. fitted a full system of his a few weeks ago. Cars going in for OTR and tune on the 1st of October :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
I've just listed my 3 inch pacemaker stainless cat back in the for sale section on here. It should be up shortly after review by a moderator, photos and all the jazz will be in the ad. Blackened, it is a sensational sounding system that will give you that supercar note your after without being over the top. It farts, crackles and pops on overrun so i think you will love it. I have to sell my car hence why i am selling it with less than 5,000 ks on the exhaust.

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
I've just listed my 3 inch pacemaker stainless cat back in the for sale section on here. It should be up shortly after review by a moderator, photos and all the jazz will be in the ad. Blackened, it is a sensational sounding system that will give you that supercar note your after without being over the top. It farts, crackles and pops on overrun so i think you will love it. I have to sell my car hence why i am selling it with less than 5,000 ks on the exhaust.

Pmd you mate.

What were you chasing?

iphonerleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z SERIES
I got a 19 inch thunder on my ve Z series, and I wanna put a brembo 4 piston brake from ve redline, can anyone tell me will it fit to my rims?? thanks