Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Most offensive jokes

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
OK guys, what are all your most offensive jokes, send it, don't be afraid, we're all adults. I'll start.

They say there's safety in numbers...
Try telling that to 6 million Jews.

Admin, just having some fun, nothing serious.
Edit: spelling correction

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I’m all for a joke, and I hate the way we are being de-humourized (I know that’s not a word) due to some people’s sensitivities. Some jokes really are sick and should not be repeated whatever.

I consider myself a joker and a joke teller and have performed on stage many times playing comedic roles by the way. I have heard and read many thousands of jokes and appreciate clever comedians.
This is a somewhat divisive topic the OP has suggested and it will be interesting to see the responses. I would suggest that those who may be offended by this kind of humour, do not read it!
The moderators may take this thread down due to offensiveness.

I will tell this joke because it was funny for all the wrong reasons. I was a bus driver in another life, and used to drive Jewish kids to school and back.
One day when driving the kids home, two boys sitting directly behind me who were about eleven years old were joking with each other when one of them said, and I quote:-

“What’s the difference between a jam tart and a Jew?” “Dunno” said his mate. “A jam tart doesn’t scream when you put it in the oven”

I quietly told the boy he shouldn’t tell that joke, but I chuckled like f@#k to myself.

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
Fml that's a bit rough. Haha but that's what this is all about.... over all this political correctness.

Gotta read this one out loud...

When there were Empires, there were emperors
When there were dictatorships, there were dictators
Kingdoms, Kings and so on...

Now I see why they call them Countries.

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
Speaking of w@nking...

I remember back in school, the teacher caught me tugging one off in the showers...
Totally ruined the class field trip to Auschwitz

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
What's the difference between a priest and Spongebob?

When Spongebob turns on at least the kids are asked if they're ready.