Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mud Flaps for SSV Redline UTE 2014

SS Chris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Series 1 UTE
@panhead that's extremely helpful and I am sure I can get the rears now thanks very much!!

Sorry, you had to break the seal.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Panhead was going to list his "collector's item" obsolete mudflaps on eBay tomorrow for a bargain price off $999 with free delivery!
That's cheap for NOS.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Panhead was going to list his "collector's item" obsolete mudflaps on eBay tomorrow for a bargain price off $999 with free delivery!

I'm not sure about the free delivery.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Sorry, you had to break the seal.

Don't worry about it, I'm taking OP Bundy for medicinable purposes and even though it may not stop the pain, it helps deaden it.

Post up if you find a set.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
That's cheap for NOS.
The funny thing is, a lot of the new VF parts on eBay with inflated prices and obsolete perception, are still available through the Holden dealer networks for half the price. It's almost as if people think Holden parts dealers are no longer active.

A recent example is VF chrome door belt mouldings on eBay at $589 a set. They're $352 a set trade price inc GST and Holden have 100's of them in stock!

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The funny thing is, a lot of the new VF parts on eBay with inflated prices and obsolete perception, are still available through the Holden dealer networks for half the price. It's almost as if people think Holden parts dealers are no longer active.
Exactly, it's the same with the VE. There are stacks of parts available and often enough are cheaper than what you can buy online, even more so if you ask for a better price from the Holden parts dept like I do. I've seen it on here where people haven't even tried Holden because they assume the price will be more expensive than eBay.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Exactly, it's the same with the VE. There are stacks of parts available and often enough are cheaper than what you can buy online, even more so if you ask for a better price from the Holden parts dept like I do. I've seen it on here where people haven't even tried Holden because they assume the price will be more expensive than eBay.
Speaking of VE, I called our old Holden/HSV dealer late January this year to check on the availability of black VE Calais cloth covered interior sun visors. LHS was in stock and RHS on back order. I got the RHS mid-March, a VE part remanufactured last in production 2012 I didn't expect!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
its hit and miss sometimes. at times you get a better deal through ebay with the ebay plus discount and free shipping, or you buy the parts through the holden dealer which has an ebay store and thier price is sometimes cheaper than trade plus the ebay plus discount and free pick up and BAM!

some items i get cheaper through my dealer, but then it also comes down to if the part i want is in stock. at the moment i want a spare bonnet protector, but you can no longer get genuine clear with holden logo, you can only get clear with GM logo which I dont want. its the little things.......

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I need some sway bar bushes. I priced them up on eBay and Holden are the same price or a few cents cheaper, and that with 15% off eBay from the seller and a further 17% off with eBay code. And the bonus is I don't have to fit ugly red ones from eBay. I can fit factory black ones that don't stand out. This is also without me asking for a discount. But I think at $28 for the pair I won't bother asking.