Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
ahk, got a quote from holden about it?
gave holden a buzz, and they say that it wont fit a VZ bonnet, but they also said that i couldnt put a vz ss front onto my vt. so ill have to look into it first, and ill let you know cheers.
very easy, the window surrounds just screw in & the door bits unclip and are held in by 1 screw on the ends
ill have to remeber this for when i get round to getting my door moulds

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
yea that is what i thought, apparently they are different part numbers, but they quoted me 106 for it. ive had alook at so many vz calais fronts, and the bonnets look the same. stupid holden indeed

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
that looks good, its got the usb connection as well, i like that, too bad it is at the front though. you can do anything with a usb powered headdeck.

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
that looks good, its got the usb connection as well, i like that, too bad it is at the front though. you can do anything with a usb powered headdeck.

Yeah and its got a cord that goes through the glovebox that charges my iphone. at the moment its just hanging out of the glovebox because im not always going to open and close my glovebox everytime i get in the car so im trying to think where else i could run it too idk :\

Quick question, did u use VHT Vinal Dye for the console?

yep sure did

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
Yeah and its got a cord that goes through the glovebox that charges my iphone. at the moment its just hanging out of the glovebox because im not always going to open and close my glovebox everytime i get in the car so im trying to think where else i could run it too idk :\

Under the center console and make it come out in the glovebox between the seats

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
yeah maybe i dont think the cord is long enough though, i was thinking maybe drill a hole in the back of the pocket and have it sit in there?