Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
i drilled a hole in the top of the pocket and feed it through the top. it works well im thinking of plastic welding the connection to the i pod to the inside back of the pocket so i can slide it into the pocket and it connects and when i need my phone i just pull it out, no messing around with holding the cord and trying to hide the unsightly cord.

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
well my headunit has a usb at the rear that why i bought it, i wasnt a fan of the front mounted ones (each to there own)

i was thinking about it and i might even try to have to connections at the back of the pocket, mounted closest to the driver id have my ipod connection and the other i would have a usb port just a spare/back up and have them both connected to a spliter from the rear usb port in the head unit.

just a few random ideas ive had not sure if i can pull them off but when i get the time and motivation ill have a crack and make sure i take lots of pictures for everyone :D

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
yeah ive got both connections front and back but i got told that it doesnt charge your phone from the usb connection at the front thats why i always use the one in the glove box

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Yeah idk... im not too fussed about it atm

not too much happening with the car lately just got all my switches changed to black (PWR, Windows, Lights, Mode)

and what colour should i paint my calipers? i wanna go either black silver or yellow