Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 15?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
You seem to know all about the V8"s....but nobody seems to care about the lowly SV6's....how about some discussion on how good the SV6 is...instead of all the ramblings and B**L
S**T about V8"s...I will bet none off you could afford what you are mouthing on about...it seems to be who can outdo the other with comments...so lets get back to the working man's car...I could buy 3 V8's and pay cash for them but there are better things to spend your dollars on...having owned a HJ GTS & HZ GTS and saw the light before buying a home and downsizing to VN,VT,VY,VE and now SV6.

Nah mate you have the wrong bloke I think, I have never said a bad word about the SV6, written several posts about how they are underrated. Paradoxically I drive a Holden V8 not because I'm rich and pretentious, mainly because it is good value for money and Australian.

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
I was just wondering if anyone has heard any info on when Holden Dealers will know when the build schedule will be released? My Local dealer says there is no info yet about the Build schedule and I am itching to get my hands on my ute.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
MY15 ordering was only opened up last Thursday (for dealers). The orders then need to be preferenced and then scheduled for build. I don't expect to see any MY15 VF's until late November, early December. When the factory re-opened last Monday they were still building MY14 vehicles. We have a number of sold MY14 orders that are being built over the next couple of weeks.

The factory works on build weeks. I would say that MY15 full production will begin around the 27th of October. Depending on where your car is in the schedule will depend on your arrival timing. If you ask your dealer for your GMON I can look it up for you. If they can't provide you with a GMON then they haven't got a car for you yet......

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
My Dealer did say that it will be a November build December delivery, They just cannot give me a date yet and I asked them on Friday and they checked and said there is no time frame yet.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
You'll likely know more next week. At this point the only MY15's allocated to dealers are the craig lowndes redlines.

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
Thanks for all your info mate, Im keen as to get my hands on my ute. First Commodore in 12 years my last one what a 82 VH.

Hypnerotomachia

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
wtf, where the hell did this thread go, take all this bitching elsewhere.
this is a thread about the MY15.

Seems to be a bit of a trend in this forum of late...

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
MY15 cars in the holden yard, heaps of redlines with new style rims(not that good looking to me) and the new green Jungle fever in the car park

Paulvdb

Reaction score
Members Ride
xr6t
MY15 cars in the holden yard, heaps of redlines with new style rims(not that good looking to me) and the new green Jungle fever in the car park
Blackve76 - on the Holden website there's inconsistency about which redline car colours get the black wheels. Is "some like it hot" really the only colour that gets silver wheels? I want to order my sportwagon this week but I actually want the black wheels.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
All the redlines have black wheels. The chrome ones are finished at last.