Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Red Hot VF SSV!!!

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
I originally placed an order for a red SSV but 3 days later changed my mind and called back to upgrade to a red Redline, I knew I wouldn't be 100% happy without it in the future.
All dealers told me that it would be many weeks to a few months to order a Redline but I guess I got lucky, when I placed the order I was told that they had already ordered a red Redline weeks ago and that it was arriving on the 22nd of November!!!!
I guess it was meant to be. They are giving me the DRL surroungs, fender vents and full sports armour (with the grill covers) included in the price. I CAN"T WAIT.

Is that stuff already fitted? It's possibly a deal that fell through, but either way; lucky :)

jsmr77

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VF SSV Redline
The stuff is not fitted, It will be fitted by the dealer at my request.

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Black VF SSV Redline - BEAST

Nice Car.

We got ours yesterday in the Dealership.
View attachment 167266

First up to go was the Wheels. Went for King Matrix in 20" with Chrome Piping.
View attachment 167265

Left it in the Dealer so they can apply the Blackest Legal Tint and Paint and Leather protection stuff.
Next up is getting rid of all the exterior Chrome and replacing with the Blackout pack and Body Armour. Should be happening tomorrow.
View attachment 167269View attachment 167268View attachment 167267

Hopefully I have it by the weekend so I can rack up some km's before the next stage.

Will update when I have the car in the garage.

The motor is going to be a BEAST. Magnuson 2300 Heartbeat Supercharger with the WORKS (Heads ported, DeFillipo exhaust, 3 1/2 inch Tips, HUGE Intercooler. Pedders Coilover Fully adjustable Springs and Shocks, just to name a few)

More photos to follow in progress reports.

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Couple of small updates. Car hasn't changed as such but had it's 3,000km service and all going well. New Plates on the car. 06LVF.. (6 Litre VF). And have a nice nasty scratch on the boot right above the SSV badge
Been quoted $550 to repair :(
It's that crap.

603141_634301349945919_1767462268_n.jpg1380659_618081574901230_357694530_n.jpg

Gaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Why wait for the Cat Back - I did mine day one: No warrantee issues I went Walkinshaw (better sound, better look and no issue with warrantee) bit more coin than anything else but seriously sound better: I had my 5000 kms next to my mates 4000 kms I have Walky Cat Back he has Manta - he now wants to change to Walky it just sounds (and looks) better

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Oh my only reason for waiting is $$ lol. Damn bills haha