Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Staffie pup!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ive had staffies all my life I love them. What was the mother, an america or british and do you know what type the "other staffy" may have been?

Bit early to tell if it is pure bread, wait till it starts getting taller, and depending if its an american or british staffy you will know if its pure or not pretty quickly.

Mines a British cross American so its got traits from both, its tall bulky and muscley. Bit of a sook though, as most staffies are, best dogs to play with.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
wiked looking pup we just got another dog mum and her partners

he's a 10 week old pure bred retreiver and the other dog is mine pure bred Shar-Pei just turned 13 months

P150309_135801.jpg

P220309_150002.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
umm, pretty sure mums an american staffie, not too sure about the dad, I didnt see it, and mates only saw it run past, soo not sure on that one?...

It has the shortest legs out of the litter, lol, there was one pup that was like twice the size of all of the other pups. lol. but it went to my mates brother..

Probly have to wait and see when she gets a bit bigger..

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice looking pups you have there CALAIS 6, is the 'shar pei' the big one? I think so, lol, they're a real nice dog hey, good natured family dog yeah?

EDIT: cheers excalibur, she's not allowed to chew up the gardens when she gets bigger though, I promised Id take her for walks to tire her out - that was the condition of getting her!! lol..

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
hey nice looking pup you have there, i love staffies! :thumbsup:

We recently have had a new addition to the family. Our 10y.o. Kelpie dog got it on with the neighbor's Kelpie bitch and as a result we got little Cooper! His parents are both workers (sheep dogs), and if he's gonna turn out anything like his parents he's gonna be nuts lol. Definitely still needs a lot of training. I took this picture when we got him at 7 weeks, he's sooooo bloody cute, i have this pic saved as my desktop image on my comp.

crawfy-albums-stuff-picture4599-cooper-day-3-3.jpg

I originally wanted to get one a female from the litter, after our 18mth old bitch got ran over and killed in november :rip: and she was such a beautiful dog. Beautiful temperament, she had a real personality and seemed to act so dainty (for a farm dog lol) and was a brilliant worker. can only hope Cooper turns out just as good

Last edited:

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Haha, that sucks pow3rslave, just get one and get her some of those allergy tablets, or phenergen?? lol[/QUOTE]

oh man yeah, if shes anything like me she will LOVE phenergan :) its relaxing :) knocks me down like nothin esle, sleep like a day. But my body seems to make medications extreme, far more powerful than they should be :p

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey crawfy your pics not working?? hope Cooper turns out a top dog like your one that got ran over, my neighbour has a kelpie and its in a normal house block back yard, its like the bloody things on crack all the time!!!

Cheers blackdoggg, probly keep 'Bella' as the name, lol, Yeah, some people have that reaction to phenergan, it makes them hardcore drowsy, and kids especially!! so if you have some little ones that wont sleep, just give em one!

Heres one of her sleeping just now, tiny little thing, how could you make it sleep outside??!!!
The bed is about 2' x 2 1/2' rougly, to give you an idea on her size

zeussy-albums-puppy-bella-picture4600-first-night-home-nice-fluffy-bed-her.jpg

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
yeah thanks mate, yeah i hope he's as good i was crushed when she died. lol he spikes his ears up whenever he hears the ute start up, and bolts off after his old boy to go for a ride, then he sees how high the tray is and starts wining away when he cant jump on haha. seems to get the idea with chasing sheep, just not in any helpful direction... and yeah they're terrors as town dogs, absolutely hate it. Hopefully pic works now??