Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Staffie pup!!

zvagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 9C1
CUTE!!

We have a English Staffy (currently asleep at my feet), who is about 14 months. He is starting to calm, and turning into a lovely little guy :)

He comes from show lines, but due to a little procedure he won't be getting into the ring.

Attached a pic of him as a pup and another a couple of months ago with his Staffy Ball... about the only toy he hasn't destroyed... yet. But for a $70 ball, you would hope it would last a while.

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,002
  • sam2.jpg
    sam2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 338

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Cool dogs! Our Staffy died 12 months ago, making me a bit sad looking at your pics. He used to live two houses down from us and used to jump the fences to come visit us. When his owners split up and moved he was going to the pound so we claimed him, couldn't let that happen. He was 8 then and lived till he was 17. His new home is a garden in the back yard. First Staffy I had. Always had white English Bull Terriers before him but he was a top dog.

Here's Conan:

Attachments

• 14-06-06_1014.jpg
    14-06-06_1014.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 14-06-06_1015.jpg
    14-06-06_1015.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
i dont see any boxer or mastiff in her mate, if there was her nose would be a bit shorter i reckon.
the longer back legs are throwing me off too, the only dog i know like that is my mates australian bulldog.
could be cross pitbull imo.
whats she like with other dogs and people? might get some ideas by her temperment

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
staffies are awesome dogs we have 3 one english one american and one english x american

american x english pup named Princess (dont ask)she is now 8 months but i dont have pic on the computer yet she was 4 weeks in this pic i think
ABCD0015-7.jpg

english staffie Kiara she is 3yr
ABCD0005-11.jpg

and the big boy american staffie Busta he is 4yr
ABCD0010-10.jpg

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
Hey all,

Just a few photo's to add to this (forgotten about) thread!
Was googling Staffie X pics then came accross it.

This is Bella, around 10 or so months

P2270022.jpg

P2270032.jpg

P2270023.jpg

P2270026.jpg

So, if anyone has any idea's what she might be crossed with, sometimes I see Boxer in her, and sometimes a bit of Mastiff, but it really depends ont he angle you get her on..!

staffie is def the dominent jean in her mate and if the father was anything other then staff cross himself i would be surprized

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
HEHE cute pup Zeussy, that's a tasmanian tiger crossed staffie lol. Nah no boxer there mate.

Hmm I'd show you a pic of my pup but got no photobucket account. She's great...
At times we take her to our friends house who have a staffie, man they go a little crazy. You'd think they're tearing each other apart but they're just playing.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Aww zvagon, he looks like a nice pup, real solid. So he's starting to calm down a bit at 14 months? Hope Bella does soon, she is always destroying things / digging up the garden, it seems the more we walk her - the more energy she gets..? Where'd you find that ball? Looks like Bella wont be able to destroy that either!!

vr94ss, sucks to hear that man, but it seems like you did the best thing possible - give him a home for all those years. Ever thought of another one?

Wildss, yeah I think her nose is a bit long to be pure, (but then sometimes I think she 'might' fill out with age?) But in another photo I have - her nose looks too bulky/square, thats where I thought boxer or something along the lines?

And yeah her back legs are definately taller than her front legs, that photo shows it well. Her father might have also been a mix of a few different breeds.

She's great around other dogs, really playful, maybe even over the top playful... She used to run straight up to other dogs and roll over - submissive, then bounce up, lick them all over, run around, and over power them with a 'lets play' kinda attitude. Like a fat kid in a candy store...! Not an aggressive/territorial dog at all. Doesn't bark at much, just when I bark at her playing with toys..

With other people she is really excited to see them, runs straight up to any one, and around in circles, jumps up to them, and licks them? And with kids basically the same, but she usually is too 'energetic' with them so they get scared. (we are getting her out of this habit though, normally she just goes near them, lays down and licks their feet.)

NOT.BT1, I agree that staffies are awesome hey, I love them, big softies, (most of them) Hows Princess going, is she really energetic/playful? How long did it take for Kiara and Busta to calm down, (if they have?!) Great looking dogs you have there too.
It would be good if she is mostly staffie, she does look a bit like it. Its just the nose, and she has pretty long legs for the size of her - both of which might change if she fills out when she gets a bit older?

LOL andyman, Tiger, I like. Kelpie? hmm, might explain the longer snout/legs?!

SV6SidiUTE, Tassy Tiger, yeah, I can see that in her too!! lol, Be good to see your pup, I love seeing the little terrors! (You can upload photo's on J/C if you don't want a P/B account)
When she was at "Puppy Pre-School" there was another staffie there, and they used to go at it a bit, but still with their tails waging, having fun.

P2270035.jpg

Sort of shows what I mean with her nose a bit...

P1310003.jpg

And again, with the face, and the dog house thats taken like 6 months to build, lol... Still not finished. Fully instulated - floor, walls and roof. Gyprock'd. Floating Floor panels, 'Open Plan' living areas.... :rofl2:
Still just a big chew toy... :hmmm:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
awesome lookin pup, my mates got one thats 11 months now and its a menace lol... destroys anything it can get in its lockjaws :p its got more energy than my two border collies put together which i didnt expect from a dog of that breed haha... supose you gotta keep them occupied till they grow out of being a ratbag.