Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Perfect Blue SV6 Ute

thunder32

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6 series II THUNDER ute
hey man, how did you get the blue light into the roof lights, i have put my two behind the seats they were easy, but i can't figure out how to get the casing off the roof lights

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
hey man, how did you get the blue light into the roof lights, i have put my two behind the seats they were easy, but i can't figure out how to get the casing off the roof lights

It's just a matter of pulling it down, theres a few clips 4 if i remember right. You will hear loud cracking sounds (dont worry thats just the clips coming out)

pull from the front and it should come down, work your way around it should come down. Let me know if you have any problems just let me know. Theres a write up on here somewhere too.

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
I filmed my new exhaust i just got put on today, I got it done at Glenroy exhausts in Melbourne. They where very good and had great reasonable pricing.

Had abit of problem getting it on as the hangers on the My12 are different so they had to be removed and re welded.

Havnt yet been able to connect the motors up yet as i was told to get the wrong relays for the wiring. Take away the relays and the circuit overloads and blows the fuse at the motors maximum point.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me :)

Let me know what you thing !

Last edited by a moderator:

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
So heres some pictures of the new exhaust.

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

I'm really happy with it, just one slight rattle from the right muffler but ill be getting that fixed now. No drone either and that's on fully opened.

It's not wired up yet, im just waiting to figure out what ill do. Either ill try a few more ways with relays and a switch or ill buy a new remote receiver box.

Last edited:

AlanRobert

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve II SV6 - Voodoo
Mate, looking great. I've been thinking about exhausts and I like how yours sounds

AlanRobert

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve II SV6 - Voodoo
Would love to, but after picking up my Sv6, I'm pretty poor, just a waiting game now haha

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Sounds good :thumbsup:

Stevothedevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II MY12 SSV Redline
Very nice ute, the dash change in colour look great. The front light mods look very neat, good job.

I have perfect blue (sedan) as well, you have good taste...

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
Very nice ute, the dash change in colour look great. The front light mods look very neat, good job.

I have perfect blue (sedan) as well, you have good taste...

Thanks mate, yeah once i saw the perfect blue i just had to change my colour preference. It's good driving a colour that not many people have :)

Sounds good :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :)

Would love to, but after picking up my Sv6, I'm pretty poor, just a waiting game now haha

Just keep a good eye on ebay, i picked mine up pretty cheap, just have to wait for a great deal that suits you.