Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Set Up - Is it Alright

S

Slip

how do i post pics on this site. i cant figure it out. I tried doing add pic but it dont work. Plz help.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
There are 2 ways, you can either add it as an attachment, which is under additional options. You just need to click manage attachments, browse for the file then upload it then submit your thread. The other way is to insert an image, the insert image icon is just above (the little pic with the mountains), to use this feature the picture must be hosted online, paste the URL of the picture (NOT just the web page the pic is on), the URL can be found by right clicking the pic and selecting properties.

If you are still having dramas trying to post your pic drop me a pm and you can send it to me via email/msn and I will post it up 4 u. :wave:

J

jamandas

Yellow Vn SS

Hi your system sounds pretty sweet!!!
Ive got an alpine cd player with 6" splits running of a small amp with 6x9 2 ways in the rear parcel shelf and a 1200 watt sony explode sub in the boot both running off a boss audio amp.. souds alright for now but want to upgrade cd player and get better splits soon....

S

Slip

jamandas said:
Hi your system sounds pretty sweet!!!
Ive got an alpine cd player with 6" splits running of a small amp with 6x9 2 ways in the rear parcel shelf and a 1200 watt sony explode sub in the boot both running off a boss audio amp.. souds alright for now but want to upgrade cd player and get better splits soon....

Sweet dude. Wat kinda CD player u gonna upgrade 2. How do u find the sony sub. Alot of my mates blow them up.

J

jamandas

Slip said:
Sweet dude. Wat kinda CD player u gonna upgrade 2. How do u find the sony sub. Alot of my mates blow them up.
i want to get one of those pioneer mp3 players with the OEL display on it.. and as for the sub im only running 500 watts through it and it seems to be handling it alright.. i have my kids in the car most of the time so it doesnt get turned up that often... which proberly saves it a bit!!!

S

Slip

Same dude. When i went to get my headunit i was there for hours looking between the JVC and the Alpine. But the JVC visual was soo grabing. And it sounded good so i was soo going for it. The only prob is the week after when i bought it the bloke got a colour screen JVC Exad and now i want to get it.